Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers

About Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Hull, Beverley and Surrounding Areas - Mortgage Advisor - Mortgage Advice in Hull

malcolm@hullmoneyman.com

2 Littlefair RoadHedon Road

Category:
Finance & Insurance

Wayne W
Verified Buyer

Chris and Wendy were very helpful tgroughout the process. They ensured that the process ran smooth and kept me updated throughout.
Thanks for your feedback Wayne and I will ensure that I pass on your compliments to Wendy and Chris. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
Bryn &
Verified Buyer

I have been dealing with Malcolm for about the last ten years, his advice has always been reliable and his solutions well thought out.

As his business has grown, it was nice to see that Malcolm still was involved in my most recent re-mortgage and that he hadn't passed it off to his staff.

There was a degree of information required upfront for processing my application but having all of it ready ensured a speedier transfer of the mortgage and Malcolm's team, I found, were very helpful, thorough and skilfull.

I would not hesitate in recommending Malcolm to anyone seeking advice.

Many thanks.

Bryn
Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. It has been our pleasure to help you again and we are delighted that you were happy with the service.
Katy G
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient service. Good attention to detail, very friendly and polite.
Thanks for leaving your feedback Katy, we really appreciate this.
Chloe D
Verified Buyer

The service provided was brilliant. All the staff including Mike couldn't do enough for us the whole process.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we really appreciate this and we are so glad that you were happy with the service.
Carol S
Verified Buyer

A big thank you to Jason and of course his team. They were able to make sure I was able to stay in the home I love by helping me obtain my mortgage. Even when I wasn't sure if what to do next they were always helpful and patient with me. Many thanks
Thanks for leaving a review Carol. We are really pleased that you were happy with everything and I will pass on your thanks to Jason and the team.
James P
Verified Buyer

Excellent service form start to finish. Helped us out when nobody else would. Couldn't fault the team and we appreciate all the hard work that went into purchase behind the scenes and a big thanks to mizna and Mike.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we are really pleased that you were happy with the service and I will pass on your thanks to Miz and Mike.
Richard W
Verified Buyer

I know how cheesy these testimonials can sound, but please believe me when I offer nothing but praise for the way Paul, Mizna and team performed my MORGAGE transfere .A minor hiccup was dealt with professionally and efficiently with Paul even working on a Sunday to sort the issue..I can recommend UK MONEY MAN, Paul and the team to work professionally and swiftly to secure you a worthwhile MORGAGE deal.
Many thanks Mr and Mrs Richard Welsh
Thank for the review Richard, we really appreciate your comments. We are really pleased that you were happy with the service and I will pass on your thanks to Paul, Miz and the team.
Jamie B
Verified Buyer

They (Chris) was very helpful, always on the end of the phone and made the full transaction of remortgaging stress free.
Thanks for leaving a review Jamie. I will pass on your thanks to Chris and we are pleased that you found the process stress free. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
Matthew I
Verified Buyer

My partner and I were buying our first home after many years of renting and whilst neither of us are daft we found the whole process a little daunting. Wayne was fantastic- warm, patient and very informative.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass on your thanks to Wayne. We hope that you are really happy in your new home.
Robert F
Verified Buyer

Used malcolm a couple of times now for mortgages and life insurance.the guy knows what hes talking about. Great advice,great service,great bloke. Will be calling again in a couple of years
Thanks for your great feedback Robert. It has been our pleasure to help you and we look forward to speaking with you when it is time to review your mortgage. I will pass on you feedback to Malcolm, he will be delighted!
Alison D
Verified Buyer

From our very first appointment our advisor was sympathetic and understanding of our needs.
He gave us several options and explained the differences between them. He used language my husband and I could understand not lots of jargin.
Throughout the process of remortgage all the members of the team were helpful and knowledgeable of how the process was advancing.
Thanks for your feedback Alison, we are really pleased that you were happy with the service provided. I will pass on your feedback to Mike and the rest of the team.
Teraya G
Verified Buyer

From start to finish Jason was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Everything was explained in thorough detail and we was put at ease from the word go. As first time buyers we didn't have a clue as to what to expect but the whole process was simple and any queries we had Jason or Mizna in the office was on hand to help. An outstanding company with amazing, friendly and reliable staff. I would not hesitate to use their services again. Thank you for all your help it has been a pleasure dealing with you and we are now extremely happy home owners.
Thanks for your positive review Teraya. We are delighted that you were happy with the service and I will be passing your thanks on to Jason, Miz and the rest of the team. We wish you all the best in your new home and we look forward to speaking with you in the future and will be in touch when it is time to review your mortgage.
Daniel M
Verified Buyer

Found us a mortgage when we were struggling to find one ourselves and sorted everything out for us. Took care of all the details and made buying our home a lot easier.
Thank you so much for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate this and we are pleased that we were able to help and made the process easier for you.
Claire W
Verified Buyer

Paul has been a fantastic help and took all the worry and stress away. He was very professional, and found us a mortgage that meet our needs. We will be recommending Paul and the company to many more and we would highly recommend Paul and the team. All staff was quick at responding to calls and queries and went above and beyond. A really big thank you to paul and all the staff who have been fantastic all the way through the process.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I will pass your kind words on to Paul and the team who will be thrilled that you were so happy with the service. We really value recommendations from our customers, please be sure to tell your friends and family to mention your name when they call and if we can help, we will send you a £25 shopping voucher.
Karen W
Verified Buyer

I have been very impressed by the service I received from your company. The whole process of remortgaging was made easy and took minimal effort from myself. Staff were polite and friendly and easy to contact. A special mention needs to be made to Jason loft who was always available to my daughter when accessing her first mortgage. A process that could have been very daunting and frustrating was made so much easier by his support. I would recommend the service to anyone.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It really means a lot to us that you were happy with the service that we provide. I will pass on your thanks to Jason.

Recommendations are always really appreciated and if we can help anyone that you know please ask them to get in touch and mention your name and we will send you a £25 shopping voucher.
Darren H
Verified Buyer

excellent service from start to finish, Jason was very helpful throughout the process, would recommend to family member or friend

many thanks
Thanks Darren, your positive feedback is really appreciated. I will pass on your comments to Jason and please do ask your family and friends to get in touch and if we can help them we will send you a £25 shopping voucher.
Sean B
Verified Buyer

From start to finish we we're given a fantastic service and was very quick and efficient. We will defiantly recommend to friends and family and we will certainly use in the future.
Gary K
Verified Buyer

Great service good feedback and kept in touch which is a massive plus when ur moving and need to be kept in the loop would recommend !!!!
Naomi R
Verified Buyer

Jason (Loft) has been amazing throughout the whole process and I could not have asked for a better advisor. I was clueless and Jason helped me step by step whilst remaining patient and making me laugh when I wanted to cry. I purchased a shared ownership property in London and to say it was difficult is an understatement, nothing was too much hassle for Jason and he answered my many questions promptly. It took nearly a year to find an appropriate property and Jason was great throughout. My solicitor was not the greatest at keeping me posted which made Jason even more invaluable. I have and will recommend Jason to anybody wanting to take out a mortgage. Jason thank you so much, without your support and humour I don't think I'd be sat in my new apartment now enjoying a cuppa.
Steven R
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the way it was all dealt with nothing but good feedback.
*****