Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers

About Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Hull, Beverley and Surrounding Areas - Mortgage Advisor - Mortgage Advice in Hull

2 Littlefair Road
Hedon Road

Category:
Finance & Insurance

Michael &
Verified Buyer

Wayne provided an excellent service and guided us through the whole process.
Wayne explained an array of products available and helped to choose the most suitable mortgage for our needs.
Peter W
Verified Buyer

Making that first call and speaking to Paul from Hullmoneyman was the best thing i have ever done!! From that first call to the last Paul was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. We had encountered some mortgage "issues" when trying my bank and another high street lender so we was a little apprehensive about getting the mortgage we wanted. After some research/googling we came across Hullmoneyman and spoke to Paul, he was an absolute gentleman who was very reassuring and confident he could help where others were reluctant. 3 months later with a "high-street mortgage" we are proud first time home owners and Paul has delivered on every level. The same can be said for his supporting team Miz et al whom whenever we spoke were always pleasant, courteous and reassuring removing all traces of the accompanying stress of moving house. I cannot adequately put into words our respect and appreciation for Paul & Hullmoneyman and would recommend them to all. A true class act which is rare in this industry and day and age. 11 out of 10 if i could. Thanks Pete & Thia
Verified Buyer

Very easy to get in touch with and work quickly
Andrew G
Verified Buyer

Friendly efficient service from start to finish.
Would highly recommend.
Samantha O
Verified Buyer

My advisor was really down to earth and spoke to me in a language I could understand. Being a first time buyer was scary at first but everything was explained really well.
Thank you so much for taking time out to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it. It has been our pleasure to help you and we hope that you are really happy in your new home.
Lorraine R
Verified Buyer

i would just like to say that the service i received when buying my home was professional and courteous and i would certainly recommend them to other people. lorraine ritchie smith
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate this and we are glad that you were happy with the service.
Martin H
Verified Buyer

Malcolm and his team were fantastic. We will certainly be using them in the future and would highly recommend anyone to use Hull Moneyman.
Thanks for leaving your feedback Martin we are really pleased that you have been happy with the service and we really appreciate recommendations. If we can help anybody that you recommend we will send you £50 by way of a thank you, please ask them to mention your name! We look forward to helping you again in the future.
Emily K
Verified Buyer

Wayne explained everything in full detail, anything I didn't understand he took the time to explain to us. They were always quick to respond to any questions I had via email
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate this.
Abigail H
Verified Buyer

By using Hull money man they was able to take the stress out of the mortgage application and find the best mortgage to suit us as first time buyers, they was always very helpful and kept me updated as soon as they had anymore updates through. The first consultation was arranged very quickly and always kept in contact with us no matter if it was a weekend or weekday. All of the staff members was helpful and the mortgage application was sent off very swiftly. Couldnt of chose a better company to go with and I would like to say thankyou very much for the service provided, very highly rated.
Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We are really glad that we were able to take the stress out of the process and we are delighted that you have been so happy with the service. I will pass on your thanks to the team. It has been our pleasure to help you and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Rosemarie F
Verified Buyer

Paul, from Hullmoneyman, found an appropriate buy-to-let mortgage for me, & it was successfully completed. My type of mortgage would have been really dufficult to acquire, without this Mortgage Broker's help.
Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. I will pass this on to Paul, we are really pleased that we were able to help and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Sean W
Verified Buyer

They listened to what I needed and got me the mortgage that suited my requirements
Thank you for taking the time to leave you feedback, we really do appreciate this.
William O
Verified Buyer

A wonderful team that put up with all our problems that dragged the process out. Helpful, happy and never pushy.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate this and it has been our pleasure to help you.
Wayne W
Verified Buyer

Chris and Wendy were very helpful tgroughout the process. They ensured that the process ran smooth and kept me updated throughout.
Thanks for your feedback Wayne and I will ensure that I pass on your compliments to Wendy and Chris. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
Bryn &
Verified Buyer

I have been dealing with Malcolm for about the last ten years, his advice has always been reliable and his solutions well thought out.

As his business has grown, it was nice to see that Malcolm still was involved in my most recent re-mortgage and that he hadn't passed it off to his staff.

There was a degree of information required upfront for processing my application but having all of it ready ensured a speedier transfer of the mortgage and Malcolm's team, I found, were very helpful, thorough and skilfull.

I would not hesitate in recommending Malcolm to anyone seeking advice.

Many thanks.

Bryn
Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. It has been our pleasure to help you again and we are delighted that you were happy with the service.
Katy G
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient service. Good attention to detail, very friendly and polite.
Thanks for leaving your feedback Katy, we really appreciate this.
Chloe D
Verified Buyer

The service provided was brilliant. All the staff including Mike couldn't do enough for us the whole process.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we really appreciate this and we are so glad that you were happy with the service.
Carol S
Verified Buyer

A big thank you to Jason and of course his team. They were able to make sure I was able to stay in the home I love by helping me obtain my mortgage. Even when I wasn't sure if what to do next they were always helpful and patient with me. Many thanks
Thanks for leaving a review Carol. We are really pleased that you were happy with everything and I will pass on your thanks to Jason and the team.
James P
Verified Buyer

Excellent service form start to finish. Helped us out when nobody else would. Couldn't fault the team and we appreciate all the hard work that went into purchase behind the scenes and a big thanks to mizna and Mike.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we are really pleased that you were happy with the service and I will pass on your thanks to Miz and Mike.
Richard W
Verified Buyer

I know how cheesy these testimonials can sound, but please believe me when I offer nothing but praise for the way Paul, Mizna and team performed my MORGAGE transfere .A minor hiccup was dealt with professionally and efficiently with Paul even working on a Sunday to sort the issue..I can recommend UK MONEY MAN, Paul and the team to work professionally and swiftly to secure you a worthwhile MORGAGE deal.
Many thanks Mr and Mrs Richard Welsh
Thank for the review Richard, we really appreciate your comments. We are really pleased that you were happy with the service and I will pass on your thanks to Paul, Miz and the team.
Jamie B
Verified Buyer

They (Chris) was very helpful, always on the end of the phone and made the full transaction of remortgaging stress free.
Thanks for leaving a review Jamie. I will pass on your thanks to Chris and we are pleased that you found the process stress free. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 98 reviews