Hull Maritime Museum, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hull Maritime Museum, Kingston Upon Hull

How would you rate Hull Maritime Museum, Kingston Upon Hull?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Jeffery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hull Maritime Museum, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This place holds a lot of memories for me. I always remember visiting with my nana and grandad which was a great day out as my grandad was a fisherman. Friendly welcome and a nice little gift shop which I still have knick knacks from. It's always interesting to look around and see the models of boats and skeletons of various creatures. The polar bear is also fascinating. A great educational place for young people so I would recommend."
Hull Maritime Museum, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews