Hull College, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hull College, Kingston Upon Hull

How would you rate Hull College, Kingston Upon Hull?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Jeffery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hull College, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I went here for two years to study music. It was here I met some great people and I wish I could go back. Even though the work was unorganised and some lessons got cancelled I would take all of that just to have the atmosphere of friends who loved the same things as I did. I would recommend this place to anyone who feels like an outsider because I guarantee they will meet people who are the same."
Hull College, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews