Hulas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hulas
Read Hulas Reviews
I am really pleased with this product. Ordered it one day, arrived two days later. Really easy to put together and I could use it straight away even though I have not used a hoola hoop since my teens.
Easy to put together. I use it 10 mins a day and it has made a difference to my waist. I did get a little bruising on hips to start with but I may have overdone it.
Being in my 70’s not hoola hooped for 50 plus years with my new found isolating I was able to still do it
so dissappointed with the product the outer material did not fit the hula hoop leaving gaps where the joints where and made it uncomfortable when using the hoop will not use this product again or not this companys it kept splitting open when in use ????
I found the purchase effortless and the hula hoop arrived 2 days after purchase
I haven't received my goods as yet
Only used twice, hard if you have no idea what you are doing but sharp get in the swing of it, I found that little movements were better. Looking forward to seeing the results fingers crossed. Very easy to put together
Easy ordering and quick delivery very happy with my order
Love my hula, it came on time. Very happy
At first I took one look at the kit and thought, nope. Then I took it out of the box and put it around my waist. I had to add the extra brackets (both of them). I have only used it twice for around ten minutes and, once I got the hang of it and the very little movement it requires, I think I may be addicted. I'm very self-conscious to use it in front of my husband but this is going to be the thing that changes everything for me. I have watched videos and cannot wait to see results. Its the most fun exercise I think I have ever done!
Arrived quickly, easy to use, can't wait to lose the inches
Was a bit unsure if this would really work, must say I'm very impressed
Easy purchase, fast delivery. Great service
Communication was great, product great and deliver was as stated.
Arrived quickly and fun to use. Can't wait to start loosing the lbs and get a new body
I have jumped on the latest craze bandwagon and ordered a weighted Official Smart Hula Pro 2021 pink The ordering process was straightforward and the order arrived when expected 👍
Very pleased with speed of delivery. The product does exactly what it says on the box!
Still unable to use as part of it is missing
Bought one for my daughter and one for my mum, very light and easy to adjust round the waist. Makes a slight noise going round but love it! Just got it so haven't noticed any difference yet.
I had a small problem with the missing skipping rope in delivery but was settled immediately when I emailed Customer Service.
Hulas is rated 4.79 based on 126 reviews