Hulas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hulas
Read Hulas Reviews
The installation is simple, the size can be adjusted at will, and it is convenient to use. My wife likes it very much. It is used for exercise and weight loss.
The ball is also a bit heavy, and it burns belly fat. It works great for me, thank you!
This thing is pretty cool! I like that it’s adjustable so that people of any size can use it. My kids use it as well as myself and even my parents!
Compare with the traditional one, this one is more easy to use, just move your body, it won’t fall down, you can take off couple pieces of you’re skinny.
It is better than expected and my husband likes too.
It is easy to use and easy to assemble. So excited when you are able to remove one piece which means that you are losing weight.
Highly recommended, easy to use, I like it very much!
I bought this for my niece. She really likes it! it does the job to lose weight.
This is my first time to use it. First of all, it is easily assembled and easy to use. It’s easy to get it swung, compared to the traditional hula loop.
Because I just finished giving birth, I heard that turning a hula hoop can help thin waist and abdomen, so my friend introduced this to me. For me who don’t know how to turn a hula hoop, this is really easy to use
Best of all, it will never fall down like the traditional hoolahoop. It is a great buy
I've been using this hoolahoop for nearly a month. I am really satisfied with this purchase. It's easy to assemble
I just saw many people use this product to do waist exercise on the tiktok,So i was interested to get one
My son likes this hula hoop very much. He didn't want to do other sports before being asked to do other sports. Now he has this hula hoop and exercises every day.
Very unique, comfortable device. Much better than the real hula loop which drops so often, this one just stays up and u keep working that core and hips
I have only had it for a couple of days, but up to now I really like it.
Arrived in good timing, good quality hoop and works very well, nice packaging too.
Fast delivery, easy ordering
Only just received hula, but what fun we have had so far. Looking forward to the results!! It’s great for those who cannot hula, as it stays put and doesn’t drop to the ground. Just stand clear of the ornaments!!! Best place is in the garden.
Really good value for money, however as a begging I would advise starting with the hoop large otherwise it’s quite difficult to keep the hoop going!
Hulas is rated 4.76 based on 110 reviews