HUH. Store Reviews

Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Great service
Really pleased with the quality of my rucksack but unfortunately although my cap is a great shape it is slightly too deep which is a bit annoying.
Great work. Slight delay on postage due to sale being on but they told me in advance which was appreciated
Came out with a 20%extra coupon right after I placed an order which was not dispatched then. So I asked to redeem the coupon to that order but got no response. It was dispatched days later and still no response to my request.
Good selection of clothes. Easy to use website. Fast delivery!
A good service from this company, they kept me informed right up to the delivery of my package
Great selection of clothes at competitive prices. Delivery took longer than expected.
Delivery too a little long but they kept me updated explaining it was due to a surge in orders and my sale item coming from a store. Fair enough.
When an order was delayed, the team kindly told me about it and were nice enough to supply a £5 voucher. You wouldn't get that from Asos. No problems since.
Very happy with my products from HUH and love the range of Scandinavian brands.
Great prices. Good Comms. Would recommend
Decent clobber at good prices
Product came quickly and was good quality and a good price :)
Quick postal. Good returns. Easy to use and keep you updated with your order.
Item did match exactly to product but fast delivery
quick and easy
My order arrived within the specified time and very happy with my Carhartt overalls... also appreciated the 20% promo ... I also ordered a second pair but these were sent in the wrong size so had to go back ...waiting for my refund but would definitely shop here again.
Been ordering from Huh a few times now. Had some a mix up in the last order contents but their support came through quick enough and turned the experience around.
Great shop, but please ditch Royal Mail as your delivery method as they are unreliable.
👍