HUH. Store Reviews

Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Item great as advertised
Always the best range of products and super customer service.
Loved the product looks great
HUH. Store 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Clear communication around delivery date. Great quality item.
Very quick to post item and it arrived in one piece (it was a vase) so that’s good.
It was a long wait!! but worth waiting for , l just love my cushion and if they are in stock l will order another one?
Great customer service and a fantastic collection of items
Customer services; Room for improvement, prolonged delay responses by email were few far and between. Was not given frequent updates on outstanding orders. Delivery; Estimated 2-3 weeks dispatch became over 3 months due to import delays. Other than an apology with a preference to cancel, I would of appreciated a gesture of good will gift card to spend at HUH.Store.
Hi Samuel, Thank you for your feedback. I can see this order was placed on 31st July and was delivered on 5th August. My sincere apologies again if the import delays affected a previous order. I’m happy to see this was not the case on your most recent delivery. If you need anything else please let us know and we will be happy to assist. Many thanks, Jack
You were quick this time. Thank you!
Good prices, good packaging and great delivery times!
The items arrived quickly and I was extremely happy with the quality of the item.
Had to wait for all items to be in stock before they were sent, and would've had to pay additional delivery costs to get the items that were in stock sent before they were all in stock which was a bit annoying. Other than that was a good experience
I received my order very promptly & with a free tshirt & shaker which I love. The protein shakes are lovely, I will definitely be re-ordering.
Items had a long lead time from Hay but shipped out as soon as they were available, happy with the service. Website was a bit difficult as basket reset when over a certain number of items in it, but overall a good experience and would shop again.
The products I bought are of great quality, and are exactly as described! The delivery is as also very quick, and the products arrived safe and sound! All the products on the HUH store are lovely and have great character.
Great products, such nice candles that are almost too good to burn…
Was buying a pair of Carhartt dungarees for my wife. After trawling the internet, I managed to find them on HUH, far cheaper than elsewhere. On top of that, got a £15 discount off of my order. Easy site to navigate, great pricing!!
Amazing, beautiful items
Excellent range of products and great prices, super fast postage, will definitely be buying from HUH Store again.
Very good service