HUH. Store Reviews

Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Perfect service
Beautiful selection of things. Love every single item in this store.
Been waiting since January for a fruit bowl 😮 What is going on? I’ve had several emails telling me my order will be delivered in the next week... still nothing arrives .. 3 months on ... this is ridiculous *****Update****, Jack from Customer Services has advised me that my delivery is definitely on its way. We can blame Brexit apparently.
Hi Nicki, Thanks for your feedback. On 18 March we sent an email to you regarding your order pre-order, placed on 22 January, dispatching in the next 1-2 weeks. The order has since been dispatched and is due for delivery on Saturday. If you need anything else, please just reply send us an email and we'll be happy to help. Many thanks, Jack
It’s ACE..........
Awful customer service. I emailed huh chasing a return I had made on the 18th of Feb I received an automated email saying someone would get back to me in 5 days. 4 weeks later I messaged yet again as I hadn’t heard a word and again was told 5 days and someone will get back to you. 2 weeks later still nothing. I messaged on Instagram and yet again after to constantly keep leaving comments on their pictures asking for them to respond and when they do they really don’t care what your issue you is and then go back to ignoring you. I would stay far away and save your time and money. All this after I had to wait over 6 weeks for the order in the first place.
Hi Jem, Thanks for your feedback. I have been responding to your emails and Instagram messages. Unfortunately as your return was sent without any paperwork or identification included, according to yourself, and you also do not have the return tracking number or proof of postage for the return, we are unable to identify and allocate your refund as per our returns policy. Please ensure all returns are identifiable so we can allocate the necessary refund. Many thanks, Jack
Good customer service.
Great quality product exactly as the photo showed. Delivered promptly. I have ordered a number of items off huh. store and it is always great service.
Great service, arrived quickly. Bought Cahartt wip pants and they were £45 cheaper. Result 🙌🏻
I have made a few purchases from HUH Store and I have been very happy with all aspects of the service. My items have been delivered promptly and well packaged, will definitely buy from them again.
I ordered a couple of items in mid January for a birthday present at the start of February (thinking a good few weeks was allowing for a generous delivery time during covid). It is now the 20th March and still no items. Nowhere on the site were these ‘expected brexit’ delays made clear, if so I wouldn’t have ordered the gifts. The birthday girl is moving house next month and I’m worried she’ll never receive them! Customer service is incredibly vague and pretty useless but the money was taken out of my account quickly (the only quick thing about this company). I would like to be compensated for these delays beyond a generic automated email talking about brexit delays. On this page people seem to be receiving their items on time so where are mine?! Please note these were small items not pieces of furniture.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Two of the items you ordered are pre-order, which is why delivery has been longer on your order. Two items were shipped to you on 19th February and tracking was sent across via email and text. A personal delivery update was provided for the last item on your order on 18th February, which you have acknowledged. My sincere apologies for the delay. Unfortunately a lot of items have taken longer to come back into stock than we had previously estimated. We no longer offer pre-orders due to the import delays since Brexit, so all items in-stock our store are now available for next day delivery, excluding a select number of furniture pieces. Many thanks, Jack
I ordered two dining chairs. HUH beat other sellers on price and got them to me in London even faster than the estimated 2-4 days. Tracking through Parcel Force was easy and the packaging was nice and secure.
Brilliant service. My product came in good time. Overall I'm very happy.
Great range of clothes at an equally great price, fast shipping too.
Beautiful items, excellent service, and speedy delivery!
A really lovely selection of pieces homeware pieces and great communication surrounding any delays etc upon purchasing.
Great offer & customer service! I had a problem with an item in one delivery and it got sorted very quickly. Really good selection of brands on the website.
Ordered a ferm living cushion from the store and couldn't be happier with the service I received. Initially there was some confusion over whether the item was in stock or pre-ordered but I got in contact with the store and they replied on the same day to clear things up and I'm looking forward to ordering again in the future!
A great vase. We love it!
Great products quick delivery
Love the triangle toilet roll holder I bought! Super fun but sleek and modern.
HUH. Store is rated 4.63 based on 1,705 reviews