Huggle Reviews

7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Huggle deliver?

How can I contact Huggle?

Tell us how Huggle made you happy

Telephone
"Avoid company at all costs. I ordered a car seat and base (totalling near £400), the delivery was supposed to be within 7 working days. After 6 working days I tried the chat option (no one available), so emailed them and was told that they don't have the base! When were they going to tell me! On the 7th working day a member of staff called me, as requested, to say they can get the car seat sent the following day. A delivery came as promised, but it was the wrong car seat! So they told me they can get the proper one delivered the next morning, while taking back the wrong one. Midday arrives and still no delivery, so I called them and was told there is a problem with the courier but it will definitely be delivered by 5pm - not at all the morning delivery as promised. After the terrible service which resulted in us having to stay in all day with a newborn, we were only offered 10% off our next purchase with them - of course my reply was that we wouldn't even consider buying from huggle again."
Are you Huggle? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We ordered the Oliver Bunk Beds from the team at Huggle. The product had specific features and there were parts needed that required some more detailed tech spec information on. Huggle went out of their way to help us, speaking to the manufacturer directly and responding within minutes to guarantee we got what we needed. Delivery was exactly when they said it would be and they even fast tracked it to us once it arrived with them! The product, the customer care and service was great and will buy from them again."
"Delay after delay with supplyingbaby car seat. This was also compounded by poor communication from the company. One excuse after another!"
"Ordered a car seat and was told that delivery would be 7 days. Didnt realise that it wouldn't be sent until the7th day,but hey ho. So i was expecting delivery today(monday) and someone had put the wrong addressfor the courier. When i realised in the morning when i recieved the email i tried to call the number but no one answered, tried for about 20 minutes becore i gave up. Went to the website where i was offered the chat. Typed in the message but it was off line, tried again on the phone and managed to speak to someone who appeared to not know what she was doing. Tried facebook messenger no responce. I was eventually called back about 2 hours after my first call to be told it would be delivered the following day. I explained that i had asked my mum to come over to wait for it as i didnt want it left outside and the courier depot is about a hour drive away, i asked for the order to be cancelled but ive not heard back. I dont have any confidence im this company, please change you face book page as you clearly wont get back in a couple of minutes, its now 6 hours since i sent the message and no response. Please train you call operators to a better standard and dont offer chat if its not avilable."
"I came across Huggle because they carry a lot of good baby brands. The customer service team were extremely helpful from start to finish. They spent a lot of time with me on the phone so I was completely comfortable prior to purchase and happily answered all of my questions. Would definitely recommend them."
Huggle is rated 2.80 based on 5 reviews