Huggle Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Huggle

How would you rate Huggle ?

Gordon Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Delay after delay with supplyingbaby car seat. This was also compounded by poor communication from the company. One excuse after another!"
"Ordered a car seat and was told that delivery would be 7 days. Didnt realise that it wouldn't be sent until the7th day,but hey ho. So i was expecting delivery today(monday) and someone had put the wrong addressfor the courier. When i realised in the morning when i recieved the email i tried to call the number but no one answered, tried for about 20 minutes becore i gave up. Went to the website where i was offered the chat. Typed in the message but it was off line, tried again on the phone and managed to speak to someone who appeared to not know what she was doing. Tried facebook messenger no responce. I was eventually called back about 2 hours after my first call to be told it would be delivered the following day. I explained that i had asked my mum to come over to wait for it as i didnt want it left outside and the courier depot is about a hour drive away, i asked for the order to be cancelled but ive not heard back. I dont have any confidence im this company, please change you face book page as you clearly wont get back in a couple of minutes, its now 6 hours since i sent the message and no response. Please train you call operators to a better standard and dont offer chat if its not avilable."
"I came across Huggle because they carry a lot of good baby brands. The customer service team were extremely helpful from start to finish. They spent a lot of time with me on the phone so I was completely comfortable prior to purchase and happily answered all of my questions. Would definitely recommend them."
Huggle is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews