The Body Shop Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Body Shop

How would you rate The Body Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

12 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
june

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Body Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
June Reeves
"Very happy with my products from ladies wraps and scarves to black spinel pendant. The presenters alway explain about the items so you can make your mind up as to whether to purchase."
"they posted very quick and items were exactly as advertised"
Kim Shepherd
"They sorted out an issue with a missing delivery very swiftly. Sent out a new product and served me extremely well! Fantastic service!!!"
"Wonderful bargains, really helpful and lovely staff, great fabrics!"
Kevin Shaw
"Highly efficient website and process to insure my Porsche Cayman, easily accessible via web chat and on telephone - no waiting times either!"
Beverley Spacagna
"They were very helpful, they gave me a better quote then I got else where, they also had interest free direct debit option and free cancellation."
"Good equipment!"
Elaine Roscoe
"Very happy good value for money"
"Excellent service and delivery. Quality and warranty available . Thank you."
??
"I have collected so many methods of teaching from Alison. Its free and need to pay if I want to get certificates. I'm happy for this. I'm very unhappy on Alison for another matter. When I purchased and placed my orders they added some hiding values. It means the offer which is looking cheaper this is not really cheap. They have a problem of document delivery too."
"good products and prices, quick delivery."
Marian Bishop
"Their products are really good and they are also ethical"
The Body Shop is rated 4.75 based on 12 reviews