The Body Shop Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Body Shop

How would you rate The Body Shop ?

"Very happy with my products from ladies wraps and scarves to black spinel pendant. The presenters alway explain about the items so you can make your mind up as to whether to purchase."
"they posted very quick and items were exactly as advertised"
"They sorted out an issue with a missing delivery very swiftly. Sent out a new product and served me extremely well! Fantastic service!!!"
"Wonderful bargains, really helpful and lovely staff, great fabrics!"
"Highly efficient website and process to insure my Porsche Cayman, easily accessible via web chat and on telephone - no waiting times either!"
"They were very helpful, they gave me a better quote then I got else where, they also had interest free direct debit option and free cancellation."
"Good equipment!"
"Very happy good value for money"
"Excellent service and delivery. Quality and warranty available . Thank you."
??
"I have collected so many methods of teaching from Alison. Its free and need to pay if I want to get certificates. I'm happy for this. I'm very unhappy on Alison for another matter. When I purchased and placed my orders they added some hiding values. It means the offer which is looking cheaper this is not really cheap. They have a problem of document delivery too."
"good products and prices, quick delivery."
"Their products are really good and they are also ethical"
The Body Shop is rated 4.75 based on 12 reviews