Firefly Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firefly Holidays
Read Firefly Holidays Reviews

admin@fireflyholidays.co.uk

I booked a holiday to Lake Garda with Firefly holidays travelling in May 2019. We were 4 families travelling from 4 different airports and arriving on 4 different days! Jez could not have been more helpful or accommodating, we could not get out first choice of site so he sent me other options and was then able to get us all into the same type of accommodation (requiring him to contact other agents) in order that we stood the best chance of being together. I regularly book holidays online but having someone to talk to was so helpful in this case and I feel he went above and beyond, many thanks Jez!
Entire experience from start to finish was excellent - particular credit to Jez who assisted us throughout. Agenda through France was perfectly paced and we have already recommended Firefly to several people.
Great service every step of the way. Option to book specific accommodation locations at Les Ranchisses would be great. Was so pleased with the service I booked to travel with Firefly again!
Fantastic customer service.
Excellent customer services- very professional and efficient. Firefly organised everything, including my car hire and I couldn't fault them. Thank you
We had a problem with our flights being changed and firefly without question altered our booking. Great service when we were very stressed! Thank you
Exemplary service
Could not recommend firefly enough. So professionally and attention to detail. Dealt with Steve will definitely be booking with this company again. 5 stars. Will be recommending to my family and friends.
Fast response, great service, great advice
Very easy to book through and provided with lots of detail about the resort. Great service.
Friendly, informative and personal service.
Very good service, good ongoing contact from Firefly
The booking process was great and very knowledgeable staff. However went we arrived reception was closed (before the time stated on info) and they weren't expecting us. Luckily for us the site was very empty and they were able to give us a mobile home and thankfully Firefly were able to converse with the site staff to get us sorted out. Lovely site with good facilities.
Excellent service and advice.
Firefly Holidays is rated 4.89 based on 134 reviews