Redtag Motors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redtag Motors

redtag-motors@hotmail.com

Tell us how Redtag Motors made you happy
Great selection of cars and no pressure from the sales team.
We recently had some contact with this company and I have got to say they were extremely helpful and easy to deal with. Thank you
This was the first car I have bought independently and it was made a completely easy and stress-free experience. As I could not visit the site because of lockdown, I was provided with a video tour of the car and all communication with everyone at the company was helpful and extremely friendly. The car was delivered the day after purchasing and my old car was taken away- very positive and efficient transition. Would definitely recommend.
Very professional and helpful, was quick to answer any questions, every thing was sorted, all I had to do was enjoy motoring, highly recommend
Very professional service. They made buying a car stress free and love the new car. Thanks Andy.
Amazing service, warm friendly, welcoming and non pushy. I had an issue with the car after I bought and and they were happy to take it back to fix and provided me with a courtesy car, would highly recommend and won't go any place else for a car in future
I purchased a car from Zak and had it delivered very smoothly next day for free. There was a slight issue with the car and he was fantastic with agreeing to have it fixed with no quibbles. I really appreciated his professionalism and would recommend him to friends and family to buy a car in future. Thanks again!
Excellent Car Showroom, has a good range of decent reliable cars. Very friendly service and advice. Fast and efficient aftersales service. Couldn't ask for more, would recommend anyone!
I brought a car today and it was handled very professionally yet really friendly by a guy who I think is called Andy. He was extremely helpful and made the whole experience completely stress free I would recommend this garage to anyone.
Bought a Audi Q7 everything completed within 24 hours, a couple of little hic up along the way but Andy sorted them straight away, great customer service and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again 😀👍
Absolutely fantastic dealership. Jumped on Autotrader on Friday, saw the car I have been after, Saturday afternoon I drove away in it, with a part ex on my car sorted. Driveway insurance, warranty etc all sorted. They have a huge range of high spec cars and I will be coming back to change my car with these guys next time! Massive thanks to Zak, good guy and excellent at his job!
Easy to deal with and hassle free service
Good and honest service when trading in our car. After speaking with Zak on the phone we headed down the same afternoon and was able to come an arrangement quickly and fairly.
Best service I've ever received highly recommend a must to be fair no point wasting time I will be a return customer for sure
Fantastic service from the team! Really happy with my new car!!
I wish I had found this garage years ago! Professional, efficient, courteous and willing to go the extra mile (no pun intended) in an under-stated manner. Highly recommended. I’ve been so impressed with their car repairs and services that I have decided to purchase my next vehicle from them.
Excellent 👌
Buying a car from Redtag Motors was refreshingly stress free. Zak had very impressive knowledge. He kept promises and did things so quickly. He was very professional, so polite and friendly. It was truly service with a smile. No pressure sales. The whole experience was joyous. Thank you.
Excellent service and value, love this place
Great service as always bought great looking meceedes cla ,sales guy david looked after me done great deal defo recommend buying from redtag no1 car place.
Redtag Motors is rated 4.95 based on 109 reviews