Redtag Motors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redtag Motors

redtag-motors@hotmail.com

Tell us how Redtag Motors made you happy
Great friendly service. Very trustworthy, will definitely consider them again should I need a car in the future.
Booby from Redtag is a fantastic car dealer, very helpful throughout the process, any questions answered...After care is excellent. Would highly recommend and definitely use again AAA
Bought a car for my daughter from Redtag Motors, dealt with Peter and what a breathe of fresh air Redtag Motors is. It's so nice to find a car dealer that actually cares about the vehicle he is selling and the customer that is interested in buying the car. Peter mentioned he thought clutch was starting to show signs of wearing but no worries he changed the clutch, serviced, mot'd, changed front pads and discs, deleted and then delivered to us on the edge of Northampton. Such a pleasure dealing with Redtag Motors, one to remember.
Redtag Motors managed to fit me at the last minute for a service. They made it all easy in these covid times. Thank you. Would definitely use them again.
All round great service! Excellent mechanics. Sound cars for sale. Very trustworthy.
Recently purchased a car from Redtag Motors, Zack was very pleasant and helpful and made the process of buying a used car a confident and safe process. Nothing was too much trouble and the car was as described in excellent condition, full history, test driven, fully examined - faultless. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service, easy to deal with, friendly and very caring. i finally found a seller that i can trust. i was well looked after. thank you for your service
Nice staff very helpful
Very happy salesman ZACK very good would buy from him again
I have been using Redtag Motors since the first LOCKDOWN with my Golf GTI, then Audi and all my families cars. Always helpful and good service.
Such great service from these guys at Redtag Motors, can’t thank them enough. Had a deep scratch on the back of my car from a cyclist going into the back of me. Andy got me booked in straight away and gave me a lovely little courtesy car whilst my work was being done. My car was in and ready to collect within 24 hours, although I could not pick my car up straight away, Andy said it was fine for me to keep hold of the courtesy car for another day or so. After the work was done they gave the car a full wash, when i went to pick the car up it looked immaculate like it did the day I brought it from the showroom. Would 100% recommend these guys to carry out any work on your vehicles, let alone that they are an excellent used car dealer with quality cars.
Great customer service, very professional
Amazing dealership that went above and beyond for me to ensure the car was perfect on pick up. Massive thank you to Zak for the service he provided myself and my partner. We'll definitely be back when we need to update her car. Thanks
the car selection was very good, polite staff who were quick and efficient. The guy who handled the sale was brilliant 👌 No problems with the vehicle so far Thanks
After going to many other car garages and being bombarded as soon as I stepped foot on the lot, it was so nice coming to Redtag Motors and being able to look around and take my time with no pressure. Andy was so helpful, and went above and beyond to get me the cheapest rate on the car. Such a fantastic variety of cars at great prices - cannot recommend enough!!!
It’s the first time we have purchased a car from Redtag Motors as we have recently relocated and the service we received from Andy was excellent & we wouldn’t hesitate to use again! Many thanks again for all your help.
brilliant service again, very helpful and everything easily sorted out. we will be back !
Amazing service from the used car sales manager! After having two awful experiences from two other dealerships. Andy managed to find me the exact car I wanted and made sure the condition was exceptional. Would highly recommend! Thanks for the great service! Very happy with my new car! Thank you!
I recently purchased a Jaguar from Redtag Motors and unfortunately encountered a problem with the car. After contacting them, the issue was promptly rectified with little inconvenience to myself. My dealings with them were friendly and professional and I have no hesitation in recommending them. They will be my first port of call when I decide to upgrade my car.
Just bought a lovely car from redtag motors they are very easy to deal with and very competent it’s been a pleasure
Redtag Motors is rated 4.95 based on 109 reviews