Redtag Motors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redtag Motors

redtag-motors@hotmail.com

Tell us how Redtag Motors made you happy
Great service as always bought great looking meceedes cla ,sales guy david looked after me done great deal defo recommend buying from redtag no1 car place.
I felt really comfortable buying from Redtag Motors, after checking other places out. Zack helped me find exactly what I was looking for at the right price. Professional, but not pushy, explained everything I wanted to know, great customer service. I will definitely deal with them again in the future.
Very friendly and professional service!
Absolutely fantastic service and very happy customer. Big shout out to Joe and Zak very friendly and welcoming even offering a cup of tea and a good chat. Aloud me to test my skoda vrs for as long as I liked and even rectified the issues I pointed out with the car, really happy with the service and will be recommending to other people.
Fantastic service from phone enquiry to concluding the sale. very covid secure process.
Zak was a pleasure to deal with, sorting out everything for me and going above & beyond on every details.
Excellent service, very friendly staff and made the process of buying my first car easy! They gave a lot of good advice and quick service! 10/10 would recommend.
I have had an amazing experience at Redtag Motors today. I came in aiming to buy a car that did not fully suit to my needs. I drove away with a more suitable car, younger, in better condition and with a better finance. Thanks to the advice I received from the dealership. Redtag Motors even sorted out the temporary insurance and road tax. Just got in and drove away. Nice lads.
Great friendly service, sorted out the paperwork professionally and quickly on Christmas Eve in time for a Christmas surprise present. Very happy teenager at home!
Bought Citroen c4 came from Bradford was well impressed didn't waste my journey I ended up with a nice car
Very happy, very good service, highly recommend.
We bought a car from here this week and found the owner so helpful and friendly. Best service I have had so polite couldn't do enough for me would recommend them to all my friends did all the paper work would buy from them again
Purchased a Peugeot 3008 from them last month. Service was great and they kept all of their promises to get the car ready. Thoroughly recommend.
Excellent experience, second car i have bought in 2 years. Nothing to much trouble. Have recommended to family and friends who have also bought cars.
All negotiations and part exchange done by phone. Zak was very professional, returning calls promptly and courteously. His colleagues were very good too.
Great service from beginning to hand over!
A friendly, efficient and fantastic service from beginning to end. Nothing was too much trouble.
I've now had 2 used cars from here and both times the customer service is great the prices are fair.
I bought a low mileage car for my girlfriend. I was very impressed with the company and the service. An issue arose within the first three months and they fixed it without any complaining or issues. The staff were very good. Nothing has gone wrong since and it has been two years. I would definitely use them again.
Great place to buy a car!
Redtag Motors is rated 4.95 based on 109 reviews