Redtag Motors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redtag Motors

redtag-motors@hotmail.com

Tell us how Redtag Motors made you happy
To be quiet honest you always have that thing in the back of your mind buying a second hand car, but I have to say the team at red tag did make me fell welcomed and very helpful answered all questions we had and the description was accurate loved the service it makes a big difference to any other showrooms out there great service 5 stars .
I can’t thank these guys enough. I bought a car from them in July and they have been amazing. There were a couple of things that needed sorting but they fixed them no problem. In this difficult time they were always accommodating when I contacted them. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you very much for the excellent service you have provided and the fabulous conversations we have had. You are all very much appreciated. 😊
Super helpful, really friendly owners! Made the whole process extremely smooth and very happy with the car. Thank you!
I bought a VW Touran from this Garage just as lockdown was easing. They were so incredibly genuine, helpful, and obliging. The car is excellent. They know how to treat their customers really well. When my son starts to drive in August I will be buying his first car from them. Thank you so much for all your help, I am so very pleased with the Vehicle. All the best.
Was a pleasure to buy my car on Redtag Motors 😉 definitely I will back. Thanks for all the services, 5 ⭐ on customer service 😀
I bought my car last summer from Redtag and I'm really happy with it, it's a really reliable car. The customer service was excellent; I would recommend this dealership.
Great Service. Easy people to deal with. Nice cars on offer!
Great support! Staff really helpful! Staff ready to help even out of hours to make the experience of buying the car as smooth as possible. Excellent choices of cars at fair price. Will use them again.
The team at Redtag are extremely professional and passionate about what they do and it shows. It was such a smooth and transparent experience buying my car from them. I am extremely happy with my new car, its everything I was looking for. I will be recommending Redtag to all my friends and family.
The experience of buying a car from these guys was second to none. very friendly very helpful and most importantly very genuine. These guys have absolutely excelled and surpassed all expectations. I would recommend these guys to absolutely anyone. A real first class service couldn't have asked for more if I could give 10 stars I would thank you guys some much for making the experience of buying a second hand car so simple.
I had a bad day, I was in dire need of some cheering up so I went window shopping. With the guys in the shop being helpful but not awkwardly salesy I found myself calling my current finance company and insurance companies getting my finances together so I was able to happily drive away with a little A1 TDI, grinning from ear to ear, realising I'm finally the boy racer I was born to be. But in all honesty, the staff is super friendly and knowledgable, the paperwork was no hassle and I couldn't rate them enough. They also had a decent selection of cars.
Excellent service, very friendly staff and made the process of buying my first car easy! They gave a lot of good advice and quick service! 10/10 would recommend.
Bang on, been here just a week and got a car that I am interested, great service as expected.
I just got my second car from Redtag Motors, I wouldn’t have got rid of my last one only that I seen a good deal! Would definitely recommend - the whole process with Zach was easy, fast and safe (during covid). No hard selling or pressure and the only car show room I’ve felt comfortable in on my own without having to take my dad so I know I’m not being ripped off!
5 stars from me! A positive experience from start to finish. I thought buying a car during lockdown would be difficult but the whole process was much easier than previous car buying experiences. No pressure or haggling, something I always find uncomfortable. They gave me a fair price for my existing car which did not drop when we took the car in. Would highly recommend Redtag, I am so pleased with the Citroen C1 I bought. Olivia
Redtag Motors is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews