Redtag Motors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redtag Motors

redtag-motors@hotmail.com

Tell us how Redtag Motors made you happy
Brilliant customer service I recently purchased my new car from Redtag Motors and from start to finish the experience has been outstanding. David went above and beyond with his customer service in such a friendly way - no hard sales or pushy manner at all just a genuinely nice guy who was so helpful in all aspects of the sale from the viewing through to collecting the car. I would highly recommend Redtag Motor and already have to several friends. Thank you for all your help!
Fab customer service. Couldn't fault them. Would definitely recommend
Really happy with my new car, from start to finish everything was really easy. Zak is amazing he helped us from start to finish and was really patient with me as I needed the car ASAP. Thanks for all your help.
Just purchased my son's first car from Redtag Motors. Great car and very fairly priced. 12 month's mot ticket put on it and a minor repair sorted at the same time without a quibble. They delivered to our house free of charge. I have worked in the motor trade for over 25 years and was very pleased and impressed at their honest and no nonsense approach. Very friendly. Recommend them as a great company to deal with.
I bought my car in December. Just recently I took it for a service at my local garage and was told that three things needed fixing (one of which was still under warranty) and was quoted £260 to fix them. I contacted Red Tag Motors who were able to get me booked in ASAP to fix a leak on my gearbox. All the staff were very kind and when I returned to get my car they had fixed all three problems with no expense even though only one of them was under warranty. Red Tag saved me £180 and I am very very grateful! They were really quick and efficient and are very loyal to their customers. Thank you!!!
I have purchased many used cars over the years, but can honestly say that Redtag is the only one I would buy from again and probably the only one I will remember for the right reasons. Not only are their cars good value and checked over thoroughly by their own mechanics, they actually care about their customers. You can immediately tell it is a pleasant and happy environment, which in turn makes it a pleasant and happy buying experience. Very nice people, trustworthy and attentive. Thank you Zak and to all the other staff. Highly recommended!
Whoever comes and steps foot through Redtag Motors' front door, 10/10 for customer service and car sales, Sam. Thank you Sam for helping me afford my dream car at the age of 18, this could not be achieve-able without you. Thank you again for your service. 10/10
STAY THE HELL AWAY Car bought online in good faith. Rust holes had been filled with EXPANDING FOAM and sprayed over. The car is a 4K rust bucket and needs 1K spent on rust alone! They are not answering now and I will never see the cost of repairs from them. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED.
These reviews must be fake. This dealer is a crook, refused to give me my deposit back when he could not produce any of the car papers including log book on completion of the sale. Now will be investigated as they fraudulently scammed me out of my money. They continuously lie and are a nasty piece of work.
Redtag Motors is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews