John Glen Garage Doors Reviews

Read John Glen Garage Doors Reviews

ricky@johnglen.com

John Glen InstallationsGlen HousePhoenix WayGarngoch Ind EstGorseinonSwansea

Tell us how John Glen Garage Doors made you happy
If I could give 0 I would. We phoned for an appointment for a replacement lock. The lady made an appointment and quoted a fixed price. When the engineer called he didn't have the right part although I had quoted the make etc. during my call. Then a 2nd engineer called and gave us a different price completed. I ended up talking to John Glen who was rude on the phone blaming the lady who had taken the original call who 'no longer worked there'. In the end we sourced the part elsewhere at a much lower price.
Have previously used them twice over the years and theyve been fine, but this last month has been very poor contact trying to get them to phone back with a price for a repair. I've had to chase up numerous Tel calls, then they Failed to turn up the day booked, saying we were not booked in, although we booked date 2weeks in advance. Saying the person who made the booking wasn't working for company anymore and computer system was down for the morning. Now 2 weeks on they have Failed to return a call clarifying if they had even ordered our part. A month on still waiting for them to call. Very poor customer service. Won't be using them again. Poor.
June 2019.
Sales - Great, very informative, friendly. Fitting - Great friendly guy called Jason, good job - although didn't have all of the equipment, my window fitter had to supply him with PVC for the surrounds, even though it was on my order and I had to pay him then for that. Customer Service/Office Staff - Appalling! My fitting appointment was pre arranged and changed twice! They only have one guy who fits this type of door. They don't call you back at stated times, 3 times I had to chase them to get another date as they failed to turn up. I was left without a key holder and with holes in the floor. 3 times I called, each time, they just don't care - they've had my money - I'm done now eh! Finally someone turns up this morning - note: first thing = 11am. Delivered the wrong key holder. Called again, rude lady, obviously didn't listen to my complaint the first time I explained... out of stock, be in 2-3 weeks! Won't hold my breath for a call back on that love! STAY AWAY - Don't expect to pay £1500 for a garage door and get treated like this!
John Glen Garage Doors is rated 4.72 based on 57 reviews