HSW Timber Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HSW Timber

info@hswtimber.co.uk

The School WarehouseOld Perry StreetChislehurst

How would you rate HSW Timber ?

"Very pleased with service I received"
LMG Homeservices
Verified Reviewer
"I was installing a new fence for a client and it required a custom made close board fence panel, Jane arranged for the panel to be made and delivered within days. Jane kept me updated with the progress and delivery date, excellent service Thank you to all the staff at HSW. Luis"
"From the first phone call to order, followed by a return call from the company to confirm their stock and take my payment to the delivery - an excellent service - very helpful staff members and the delivery driver was lovely - polite and courteous and extremely accommodating - will definitely use again - Thank you HSW"
"An excellent service. The driver was most obliging and efficient."
"Order placement was very helpful and efficient, called me back very quickly and had sorted out my delivery requirements. The delivery driver was very helpful, friendly and cheerful. I’ll come back again."
"Delivery driver was very helpful, helped me take fence panels, and concrete fence post through to the back garden. Very polite."
"Both the lady in the office and the driver were very helpful and efficient. Prices are reasonable too!"
"Colin, the delivery driver was very chatty, pleasant and accomodating. The timber was brought through to where we needed it."
"Excellent value for money with prompt delivery. Driver was also very helpful in unloading."
Mr G Ridout
Verified Buyer
"This is surely one, if not the best, timber suppliers in the South East and probably why professional builders and regular DIYers (like me) use it. Nothing seems too much bother to accommodate your needs such: as cutting timber and board material to size (accurately, not like some suppliers, and not just at right angles); order unusual items; and suggesting alternative that you may not have considered. All this with great, friendly service."
LM (LMG Homeservices)
Verified Reviewer
"As always staff extremely helpful on phone and when delivering the materials, thank you very much."
"Ordered some OSB and tananlised timber from them last summer after a lengthy search in the local area and after having used some others in the past. There prices were really competitive and ordering was quick and easy. Delivered on time, when I wanted it and the driver helped unload. I've bought from them again and will do so again without hesitation."
"As always staff in office very professional and helpful, phone calls are not rushed and you are given all the options of woods and sizes either to the size you require or the nearest to it. Either pay at time of order or the driver on delivery. The drivers that deliver are always polite and courteous hvave been using HSW for many years and will continue to use the company"
"Great quality timber, cutting service and delivery service as always. Thanks to Colin for helping me carry all through the house today too!!!"
"Driver very happy and knew the area. We are not that easy to find but he found us ok. Timber was fine (As usual)"
Allan Gordon Of AG. Builders
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered fencing, posts and gravel boards on the Thursday they asked when I would like it delivered I needed it Saturday morning it arrived first thing and the driver was very help full with the unloading, quality of materials excellent not that I expected any less as I have used these guys for some years now, being a builder."
R Claridge
Verified Buyer
"Always very helpful and staff very knowledgeable, they know where every things is, delivery drivers always friendly and helpful too"
"Needed a custom made Waney lap panel as original fence line had to be moved to water mains pipe spoke to Jacquie at Chislehurst branch, who contacted Brasted and within a few days collected the custom made fence panel. Thanks Jacquie and all the staff my client was over the moon with the panel."
Brian Baylis
Verified Buyer
"As ever, a good range with helpful staff from sales to delivery."
Neil Warren
Verified Buyer
"Great products and prices . Delivered on time and a very helpful driver. Would recommend."
HSW Timber is rated 4.94 based on 54 reviews