HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

Tell us how HSQE Ltd made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I was a bit nervous about choosing HSQE for my IOSH Managing Safely due to the low price. My worries were completely unfounded and it was an excellent online course and I'm glad I didn't go elsewhere!"
That's great feedback. Many thanks for that William.
"E-learning was easy, focused, inclusive and affordable. I hope they start NEBOSH, at least an affordable learning platform. The team seemed active."
Many thanks for your feedback.
"Really easy to follow instructions where very clear"
Many thanks for your feedback Carl.
"Generally the online training courses I have done so far are very good. I have had no technical problems and the content is well presented. Ideally, I would have liked more interactive content. There were a few occasions where I was asked questions where the information had not previously been given so I could only guess at the answers - not sure what the point is of those questions. Nevertheless, I would recommend the company to others and I am sure that we shall be using it again."
Many thanks for your feedback Peter, it's greatly appreciated. In the body of the course, we do sometimes ask questions before the explanation is given. This is deliberate and is intended to help the delegate consider their own experience and how it might relate to the subject matter before it is explained. But we'll keep a record of your comments and will take them into account at the next scheduled review of the course. Thanks again for your comments.
"Very helpful and knowledgable company to deal with. Great service, great price and quick to respond to any queries. I didn’t have need to use but the fact that they have tutors on the end of a phone adds a level of reassurance. I have no hesitation in recommending and will use again if required."
Many thanks for your feedback Kevin, it's greatly appreciated.
"Excellent course, the ability to complete in my own time and the convenience of not having to travel to do so has made it all the more worthwhile. Will definitely be using HSQE again."
Brilliant. Thank you for your feedback Daniel.
"The course is a good idea and does address ideas not normally thought of. for example, when did I last do a risk assessment."
Many thanks for your feedback Alan
"Great service from the Tutors, easy to follow training platform and really appreciated the knowledge tests at the end of various modules. Thanks HSQE!"
Thank you for your feedback Lorraine, it's greatly appreciated. We'll pass that on to the tutors too.
"The presentations were very user friendly and the pace of learning/review was totally at your own pace which suited me down to the ground, as there were aspects of the course I was very familiar with but other areas I need more detail and further examination. Everything was fully explained and the response to any queries was immediate."
Wonderful feedback. Many thanks for providing that.
"Excellent training package well laid out and easy to follow."
Many thanks for your feedback Anthony
"Very well put together course. The assessments are straightforward and helpful without being daunting."
"I found the course very easy to understand and was able to retain information well from the way the course was laid out."
Many thanks for your feedback Imogen
"This on-line course is ideal for those that need or want to achieve the qualification but cannot afford to be away from the office/site for 3 days. I completed the course 'around' work commitments, and even though I've been in construction for over 20 years, there is always something new to learn/develop your skills."
"Really enjoyed the course and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and prompt in replying to my questions. Some of the course was more like a refresher but this is due to my experience in the subject field. I would recommend this course to friends and colleagues. The course fees were very competitive to. Thanks Paul."
Great feedback Paul, many thanks for that
"Course was very easy to follow"
Many thanks for your feedback Bill
"HSQE has provided an excellent opportunity for me to complete the course online. It was easily accessible and flexible. You can do it with your own speed rather that wait in a classroom until everybody will understand the subject. HQSE kindly agreed to extend my deadline as due to workload I wasn't able to complete it on time. Thanks for your support and well extracted and explained material!"
Many thanks for your feedback Alex. It's greatly appreciated.
"A clear, concise, easy to follow and learn online course. Highly recommended."
Many thanks for your feedback
"Easy and straight forward course to follow"
"The course was very well laid out and the instructions easy to follow. You can go at your own pace and dip in and out to suit you."
Many thanks for your feedback Jan.
"Looked around at various H&S course providers, for the price of 5 courses in the bundle or a mix and match with HSQE is the same price of 1 course with others. Others do provide a posted certificate, BUT to be honest I have a printer, I already have the digital copies the moment I passed the tests. I can email the company's I sub for to show the tests I've taken.. the information throughout the modules is easy to follow, informative, and in some cases makes you open your eyes a little more to silly things we are all guilty of.. would it be nice to have a paper copy posted out? Possibly yes but not if it would treble the costs. Tests were well thought out and all the information you read through before hand is clear and concise and it read properly you should have no issues in passing. Even thinking of doing a mix and match on some other courses now I've completed the bundle.. would recommend to others and would have no issues using them again."
Many thanks for your feedback. We do post out the IOSH certificate by first class signed-for delivery. We send that on as soon as we receive it from IOSH. It's the other course certificates in the bundle that need to be downloaded once completed: asbestos awareness, COSHH awareness, manual handling awareness, fire warden and working at height awareness. Thank you once again for your feedback, it's really appreciated.
"Good Courses easy to use and very helpful team support."
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 1,853 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access