HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

N Patel
Verified Buyer

I found the online course perfect for my busy and hectic life as a working mother. being able to log on and complete the course in the evenings and weekends, was perfect. the course material was very well set out.
Verified Buyer

Well priced and painless web based course material made it easy to get my IOSH managing safely online, whilst at work offshore.
Thanks for your feedback.
S Killion
Verified Buyer

the iosh course HSQE have created is a well structured course easy to navigate.fun to do with projects to use in house
Glad you enjoyed it Sean! Thanks for the feedback.
Verified Buyer

The course was easy to follow, there was lots of information and help available if needed. Very happy
T Jones

very good tutor support
Thanks for the feedback Tom.
D Hawkins

Very easy to deal with
Thanks for the feedback David.
K Rimmer-Greaves
Verified Buyer

Very good service. Interesting content.
Great feedback. Many thanks.
N Hughes
Verified Buyer

Excellent products and service at a fraction of the normal cost, delivered fully online enabling me to gain the knowledge and certification I need in my role.
Many thanks for the feedback Nathan.
T Rees
Verified Buyer

Clear and well laid out series of modules with useful mock assessments. Liked the optional worksheets for each module, enabling practical application of the information being taught.
Great feedback - many thanks.
K Richardson
Verified Buyer

Great structure and format . Excellent response times from wustion through to submitting project
C King
Verified Buyer

great company good material to cover email tutor ad speedy reponce would use again
Many thanks for the feedback Craig.
R Adeniyi
Verified Buyer

Well structured programs meeting expected industry standards.The mode of delivery is no different from classroom based.
V Savage
Verified Buyer

Course was easy to follow and had the support when needed
Thanks for your feedback
A Evans
Verified Buyer

The course was well defined, and a pleasure to complete. The best part is completing the course at my own pace, the course also incorporates plenty of allocated time to complete assignments.
I will be back soon !
Great news - thanks for the feedback Adrian.
R Havard-Griffiths
Verified Buyer

The online course allowed me to complete it in my own time and also provided me with a tutor I could contact if I ever needed any assistance. The course was well structured and now I'm successfully IOSH qualified. Thanks HSQE.
Many thanks for the feedback Richard, and congratulations once again on passing.
K Slough

Easy to book course.
Straight forward instructions with how
to complete course.
Any questions normally answered with a
working day.
Many thanks Kevin. We do try to answer questions as quick as possible. Sometimes of an evening or weekend it can take a bit longer, but great feedback.
R Bennion
Verified Buyer

I studied the IOSH Managing Safely course and I found it very easy to follow through the online tool, I also felt that HSQE tutors were extremely friendly and helpful and always more than willing to help where required. I would highly recommend training with HSQE.
Many thanks for the feedback and recommendation.
S Cherrill
Verified Buyer

Good quality course content, great feedback from tutors
Many thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.
E Rae
Verified Buyer

Really easy to follow, very user friendly, felt like I had all the information I needed
Great feedback, many thanks.
H Abdullah
Verified Buyer

very east to use and the test wasn't too hard;.
Many thanks for the feedback, we'll have to see if we can make the test a bit harder :)
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 766 reviews