HSQE Ltd Reviews

403 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

L Barrett
Verified Buyer

I found from the minute i booked on to the course the admin staff and tutor was in touch straight away. Even though I could ask the tutor anything during the course I felt there was no need as the course content, layout and the structure was easy to follow.
I thought it was great that I had to complete mock exams and small assessments throughout the course and this really helped when it came to the final exam and specially with the final project which I had to submit. All in all a good course, a great price and I would differently encourage anyone else wishing to take up a health and safety course to take this one. Thanks,
Many thanks for the review and recommendation Lee
S Turner
Verified Buyer

The whole process from purchasing the course to actual completion was by far the best company I have used. E-mail response and help from the tutors were fast and effective. The course was put together in nice sized modules with mock assessments to check progress as you went and the ability to go back over the information if you needed to was ideal. I would highly recommend this company to anybody wanting to take online courses to further their career prospects and knowledge.
Many thanks for the review and recommendation Stephen
Verified Buyer

That I could go at my own speed, and could access materials to bring back to my work.
Verified Buyer

Flexible time and easily followed
J Wakefield
Verified Buyer

Booking, paying and completing the course was very easy and less time consuming than actually having to attend a course in a classroom. Not many people have time now to take three days out of our working life to attend classes so being able to work online as and when you get a minute is so much better. HSQE kept me updated throughout the course and emailed me with a tutors name and contact email if I should have any queries which makes you feel like a human rather than just a robot! Thank you HSQE for a great service at a very competitive price.
Many thanks for the review Jackie - especially the bit about treating you like a human :) I must say that is exactly what we aim for. We know we could make savings by automating parts of the process, but we find that our customers like to deal with, and be treated like, a human.
Verified Buyer

able to do course online
M Wilson
Verified Buyer

The course was laid out simply and its format was an effective way of learning.
Many thanks for the review Mark, much appreciated.
G Wood
Verified Buyer

very helpful with any questions and are always very quick to respond.
Many thanks for the review Gavin
P Taylor
Verified Buyer

Exceptional value. Very good quality support. All instructions very clear, course very informative plus a nice looking certificate once completed. Very happy to recommend.
Verified Buyer

Extremely informative, very easy to follow and extremely helpful.
S Hulatt
Verified Buyer

Well laid out course material and e-mails explaining how the course works.
Quick response to end of course project.
Many thanks for the review Sandra
Verified Buyer

I came across HSQE through a search engine. At first I was unsure if the IOSH managing safely was the real deal, it was a lot cheaper then any other course I had seen and they was offering extra courses on the side!

I went ahead and booked the IOSH managing safely bundle and I was amazed by the whole course, i mean they say you get what you pay for but that is not the case here. The IOSH course itself was full of everything you needed to pass the course, it was easy to follow, easy to navigate and all round simply a really good course.

I'd also like to mention the customer service. Every time I had a question it was answered within an hour! Those working at HSQE were so helpful and quick to sort any issue I had.

I would defiantly recommend HSQE and the IOSH managing safely bundle!
Many thanks for the review and recommendation, very much appreciated.
A Spall
Verified Buyer

The Course was detailed with relevant information. The support from HSQE Ltd was very Friendly and Efficient, and the whole course was better than expected. Thank you to HSQE Ltd.
Many thanks for the review Andrew
Verified Buyer

Excellent course. The course material was comprehensive, well laid out and easy to follow. I would highly recommend HSQE for on line training.
Many thanks for the review and recommendation
T Reed
Verified Buyer

Excellent value and I could dip in and out of the course at a time that suited me. I found the support offered was first rate as well. I highly recommend this company.
P Hirsch
Verified Buyer

The course instructions were clear. I knew I could get support from a real person if I needed it, and the outcome was a nationally recognised qualification.
Verified Buyer

Very thorough course content giving clear direction throughout the process.
J Ross
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the course and the service I received from HSQE. Given the price I was not expecting quite as much information as I received. I will now apply what I learnt with confidence at work.
C Weaver
Verified Buyer

The course was ver y easy to follow and laid out well. It being in small chunks of information helped and doing the tests as you go was a good way to see how much you had learnt.
R Tillson
Verified Buyer

Vert easy system to use and great support
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 403 reviews