HSQE Ltd Reviews

403 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

B Winsor
Verified Buyer

Very happy with all the courses that I did, the support was very quick and helpful when needed. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to do H&S
R Blakemore
Verified Buyer

Fair pricing. Strong tutors. Relevant information in the regular newsletters. Good time limits to fit in with people who want to train and succeed but have busy lives.
Quick reposes to email queries and seem to have good relationships with awarding bodies.
M Ogunbowale
Verified Buyer

The slides are explanatory and straight to point.
N Richards
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication when required and an easy course to navigate.
R Freeman
Verified Buyer

A very worthwhile course. Easy to use even though I'm not great on computers. Highly recommend.
S Creevy
Verified Buyer

Easy layout/format. Answered any questions I had quickly and effectively. Made the whole process enjoyable.
P Brake
Verified Buyer

The course it’s self was easy to follow and learn, set out in sensible way.
Being able to do it online over a few weeks was also a big advantage as with my job I can’t be 100% sure what I am doing the next day so I could do 1 hour on it one day and spend all day on it the next.

R Webb
Verified Buyer

That was the best set of elearning courses that I've seen (and I've seen a few). Very happy to recommend hsqe to other people that might be thinking of doing online health and safety training.
A Mensley
Verified Buyer

Well present course that I have already recommended and will continue to do so to those who are looking.
Many thanks for the review and recommendation Andrew
T Fuller
Verified Buyer

Exactly what I was after. Studying the course online was very convenient meaning that I could fit it in around my busy schedule. Plus, I was able to pick up from where I left off with no fuss. Very good indeed.
Many thanks for the review Terry
M Smith
Verified Buyer

Very thorough and detailed course, much easier to do online than take 4 days away from work to complete
Many thanks for the review Mark
W Moore
Verified Buyer

Great company. I liked the course the price and the support offered. Highly recommend.
Many thanks for the review William
S Dunne
Verified Buyer

I could study the course at my own pace. The materials were very high quality and easy to understand
Many thanks for the review Sally
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the course(s) great value for money. Great support and the well structured training packages. Thank you HSQE!
Many thanks for the review
J Bromwell
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication and course content. Be aware this is not the "easy" way out just to get the qualification, you must put the effort in with the course notes, and you won't go wrong.!!
Excellent training provider.
Many thanks for the review John. Good advice. You're right, it's not a walk in the park, but of course that's what makes it worthwhile.
L Davies

Comms are very good.
Many thanks for the review Liam
J Robertson
Verified Buyer

Good quality course material. Easy to follow and convenient to do in my own time.
Many thanks for the review Jamie
M Garner
Verified Buyer

Easy to follow online presentations. Good flow of the course and not an information overload. Very friendly tutor and professional
Many thanks for the review Mark, glad you enjoyed it.
J Mc Shane
Verified Buyer

Just completed the online IOSH Managing Safely program. I felt the lesson's were easy to follow and relevant. The cost of this particular program was very competitive compared to other training providers. I would recommend HSQE Ltd for future training products.
Many thanks for the review and recommendation John.
P Fuller-Jones
Verified Buyer

A very good course at a very reasonable price. Especially impressed that there are NO hidden extra charges unlike some other companies charge!
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 403 reviews