HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

S Musgrove
Verified Buyer

Good clear course easy to follow.
Many thanks for the feedback Simon
J Hays
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and provides all the information in an understandable format.
K Mason
Verified Buyer

The online course structure was simple and easy to work through. When I informed my tutor that I couldn't see the end of course project on my device he informed me how I could access it and gave me a much appreciated extension so that I could complete it. This I found to be very accommodating helpful.
Thanks for the feedback Kirsty.
P Egerton

informative
Many thanks Petrina
A Gilmore
Verified Buyer

Very detailed course and well layed out
Many thanks for the feedback Adam.
A Watson
Verified Buyer

Good presentation content and very responsive tutor. I had a response within 10 mins of submitting my final project assessment and then a further email in less than 24 hours providing feedback.
Many thanks for the feedback Ann
A Jones
Verified Buyer

The course content was readily available and easy to follow any issues raised were dealt with in a timely manner.
Many thanks for your feedback Alan
L Brown
Verified Buyer

So simple and easy to use the system. Always someone on hand if you have an questions or queries.
Thank you for the feedback Laura.
T Padfield
Verified Buyer

HSQE made me happy with a easy to follow online training course, with back up if required, and i could do it at my own pace.
Many thanks for the feedback Tim
S Wood
Verified Buyer

The staff are always within easy reach for any assistance or advice, the course materials are very well laid out and reinforce the key messages clearly and concisely. You go into the assessment with a good degree of confidence.

The website is well laid out and the online learning tools are well designed. The entire course including all aspects of the Bonus Bundle are very informative and I feel like I've attained a lot of useful knowledge.

I cannot recommend HSQE highly enough. Amazing value!
Many thanks for the feedback Stephen, it's very much appreciated.
B Clapperton
Verified Buyer

I was apprehensive buying a course online but after checking that it was accredited by IOSH I was more that happy. The course was half the price of a 5 day course that I was going to attend and I also completed it within 3 sittings of a few hours each(all whilst watching tv in the background) the online course is well put together, easy to follow and assessed on the way through as well as a final test. The course also gives you examples of forms that you should be using within your work place.
Many thanks for your feedback Barry. We're glad you took the plunge and enjoyed the benefits of studying online with us. Congratulations on passing your IOSH Managing safely as well!
J Smith
Verified Buyer

The course was easy to follow and informatvie
many thanks for the feedback Jo.
D Kidd
Verified Buyer

HSQE are a great online learning company, it was great to do the course in my own time and in the comfort of my own home. I would recommend HSQE to anyone looking to gain extra qualifications.
Many thanks for the feedback and recommendation Dean. Much appreciated.
A Nicholas
Verified Buyer

Really prompt external support for someone who was busy holding down full time employment
Many thanks for the feedback Ali
G Raw
Verified Buyer

Very informative course, which gave me the option & enabled me to study in my own time.

With work commitments it proves very difficult to get classroom time to carry out courses, this however gives me the opportunity to carry out the necessary course - keeping me up to date with current legislation.

I will definitely use HSQE for online courses again & will recommend without hesitation.
Thank you Gary, very much appreciated.
M Kola
Verified Buyer

I just can't see why everyone isnt doing this, it is so simple, so easy, the support I've received has been amazing. I've already recommended it to all my friends and colleagues on the trade, I've shared results on social media and will continue to spread the word.
That's wonderful news Marjan. Thank you.
J Hesler
Verified Buyer

I have thoroughly enjoyed doing the iosh course, I would recommend this as you can complete it at your own pace. The tutors are available to answer any questions you may have at any time.
Thank you for the feedback and recommendation Julie.
Verified Buyer

Great contact, assessment was mark super quick and very friendly tutor!
:) Many thanks for the feedback.
Verified Buyer

Easy and quick service - all the right information with in the course to pass
Many thanks for the feedback.
R Stibbs
Verified Buyer

HSQE helped me as an older person from the very first phone call that I made enquiring about the courses that they provide and that help continued throughout the course , I am looking forward to taking on further courses .
Again appreciate all your assistance .
Kind Regards
Ray Stibbs
Great feedback, many thanks.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 633 reviews