HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

R Scholfield
Verified Buyer
"1. Course is online so I could take my time, go over the material if needed to, meant I didn't have to go to another venue which would have been very time consuming and quite frankly probably 't have done the course, so having done it I feel I'm adding to the general level of knowledge out there. 2. Material and the way it was laid out was excellent. The laout was straight forward and simple so all my effort was concentrated on the material. 3. Syllabus seemd comprehensive. 4. Having a moch test was good for the final assessment so I knew what to expect in terms of style and type of question. 5. Most important it has added to my level of knowledge and therefore safer working by me and for my colleagues. 6. Will get them to do this course! 3."
Wonderful feedback Richard. Thanks for taking the time to provide that.
"Great learning experience, I believe this training will help me with my future and hopefully build me up as a better manager to be."
Many thanks for your feedback and good luck with your career
"Very good ,very helpful, and good interesting and in depth course"
Many thanks for your feedback. It's very much appreciated.
"I liked the practical side where you needed to apply the learning to your workplace. This makes it real and not just another certificate done to tick a box"
Absolutely! Thanks for your feedback.
"I found the course good and enjoyed it."
M McGuinness
Verified Buyer
"very good course, it was presented well"
Many thanks for your feedback Martin. Much appreciated.
"Easy to use, very clear"
Many thanks for your feedback
"I felt it was a lot easier to carry out than sitting trying to learn in a classroom watching people falling asleep, it's a far better way of doing a course. Many thanks"
Many thanks for your feedback - we agree!
"Straight forward, practical and simple presentation"
Many thanks for your feedback Joshua
"Straight forward, not very much interaction to be fair but that proves efficiency. Good service, thanks."
Many thanks for your feedback Steve. We try to focus on getting the message across in the most effective and efficient way. Some consider there to be too much interaction while others feel there is not enough. You hit the nail on the head there - it's a difficult balance to achieve.
"..............."
Thanks
"Quick response to email enquiries. The online course is easy to navigate."
Many thanks for your feedback Jon.
P Sharples
Verified Buyer
"I completed my IOSH course with HSQE. Well all that i can say is what fantastic learning provider. The content, expertise, valued knowledge and ease of learning was impeccable. Thanks."
Great feedback. Many thanks Phillip.
"A well structured course."
Thank you for your feedback.
"Easily accessible. Help available if needed. Clear information and good picture and photographic examples."
Many thanks for your feedback Cynthia - it's very much appreciated.
"Informative slides set out in a comprehensive manner that was easy to follow."
Great. Thank you.
"Clear content, very easy to use and well laid out."
Great feedback. Many thanks for that Ben.
"The content was very well laid out and clear to understand."
Many thanks for your feedback
"I was very happy with the service HSQE provided questions were answered promptly and in full.."
Thanks for your feedback Mike
"The online course was straight forward to navigate and easy to understand. The information was clearly presented and and at the end of each section there was a helpful exercise to apply to your own working environment."
Many thanks for giving us your feedback.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,065 reviews