HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

T Franke
Verified Buyer

The contenet was informative and to the point making learning relatively easy. Spot question during bulk learning information broke up the session and engaged the brain more.
Thanks for the feedback Tobias.
C Gregory
Verified Buyer

Excellent course material. An excellent service we will use again.
Thank you Carl.
Verified Buyer

Easy to read material! Tutors are very helpful, i would even get answer to my question on the weekend. Definitely great place to study.
Many thanks for this, good to know that our out of hours work is appreciated :)
J Lewis
Verified Buyer

The tutor John was extremely helpful.
Thank you Julie, careful it will go to his head!
Verified Buyer

Extended the course due to time restrictions.
Thanks for the review.
P O
Verified Buyer

Good course content and site easily navigated through and at a afford able price and all queries and questions answered promptly
Many thanks for the feedback Phil.
N Koskina
Verified Buyer

Great support from tutors and always available to answer any of my queries. The course wasn't complicated at all very easy to reed and understandable. Would highly recommend.
Great feedback, many thanks Natasha.
M Rennie
Verified Buyer

IOSH Managing Safely Package - Great courses and the e-learning option works very well for me personally.
Thank you for the positive comments and we're glad it worked well for you.
L Mcgrail Allsopp
Verified Buyer

Great course easy to navigate through any queries or requests for help were quickly responded to.
Thanks Lynne
S Simpson
Verified Buyer

it was nice to be able to email direct to a tutor
Thank you Sandra. Absolutely, if your assigned tutor is not available, then one of the other tutors will always pick it up and deal with it. We find that is the best and quickest way of working.
C Jago
Verified Buyer

The course is really well delivered and allows you to learn in the boundaries of your own comforts. Its easy to navigate and incredibly informative and does very well in not only preparing you for your exams and project but also for the day to day duties that will come post-course.
Well put Conrad - the whole point is putting into action what you learn. The qualification is a bonus!
T Cumming
Verified Buyer

Well explained easy to use course
Thank you Tom.
H Khan
Verified Buyer

The course was very in depth and informative, feedback from the tutors was also great
Thank you Hani, much appreciated.
J Baker
Verified Buyer

I completed my IOSH through HSQE, I found them to be a good company to carry out online training with, the course was explained to me very well and if I ever had any questions John was always at the end of an email and was always very prompt with replying to my questions.
Thanks for the feedback Jack.
D Black
Verified Buyer

Incredible that you offer IOSH Managing safely for more than £100 LESS than the competition, but I'm glad you do! Saved me a tidy sum. Great course and support. My company will be using you again. Thanks to my tutor Sam as well!
What can we say? Thanks for your kind words.
R Sykes
Verified Buyer

I have done many elearning courses and this was best in terms of value, content and service.
Many thanks Robert. Great feedback.
B Richards
Verified Buyer

Amazing value for the IOSH managing safely course. I did not need the tutor support but it was good to know it was there if needed. My partner is now doing the course as well! So yes I would recommend HSQE Ltd.
Thanks for this Becky, a great endorsement indeed :)
Verified Buyer

The course was well laid out and easy to follow
R Patel
Verified Buyer

I learnt a lot from the course and the online system worked well. Very good service from all the people I dealt with at HSQE. I will use your services again very soon.
K Szatkowski