Hsamuel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hsamuel

How would you rate Hsamuel?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Arturs

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hsamuel in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Arturs
"The online experience was very good and smooth. Easy to use their website. When I went to collect to Queeensmere Shopping in Slough, the person who served me looked like he doesn't know what he's doing."
David Bowdler
"I recently purchase a gents ring from H.Samuel in my local town, the ring I wanted wasn't available in my size, but that didn't mean nothing to them. They went that extra mile to make sure that what I wanted, I got. I left it with them to see if anything could be done or found in my size. After a few days I received a phone call from the shop, only to be told that they would get one made specially for me. I were given at least a 6-8 week lead time and within the 5th week I received another phone call as well as a email to say it was ready in the shop for my collection. Now you can't ask for more than that. I couldn't rate this shop any higher for what they did for me."
Hsamuel is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews