HR GO Recruitment Reviews

of reviewers recommend HR GO Recruitment
4.4
Based on 451 reviews
Always feel its a burden when you ask to speak to someone the response is laboured and often inaccurate. The staff cannot answer questions on holiday entitlement because they do have a clue about the contract. Feel like you do not matter & just a number. I was a works manager for 10 years and honestly it worst the customer service I have ever known . Just a number
Worse company i have come across. Stay away from them .
After being told I had a start at Beckers , then being told I hadn`t , well you can imagine I`m not too impressed , so I will give you a 0 out of ten .
Told me there’s so much work. Got one maybe two days per week. They Cancelled bank holiday working at last minute so I couldn’t arrange anything else. Received wrong pay on first week . The second week they they said they hadn’t received my working hours . Which I know they definitely did. Not a good agency to work for.
Would not recommend
Not happy, been given pay cut, never ever had pay cut in 40 years working.
They need to improve massively on communication, it’s next to none.
Very disrespectful team especially Ihor and Casper, they disrespected me when I started my job and Ihor has cut the line while I was speaking to him and blocked my number, very bad behaviour
Not happy at all, was given false information regarding the role and only once I started did I realise how wrong the information was I was given. Contacted the recruiter to give feedback and they were extremely rude over the phone raising their voice and eventually put the phone down abruptly. I wouldn’t recommend and I will be making a formal complaint.
Was offered work on a production line and was never explained the job beforehand. Arrived only to be greeted by nobody and had to find my own way around and find out what it was I had to do. I then had to dress head to toe in PPE, was told I wasn’t aloud my phone on my possession and wasn’t supplied with a secure place to put it, I had to leave all my personal belongings in the canteen whilst I was working with a group of people I’d never met before (I wonder who would pay for this when something went missing) All in all my experience was very bad as nobody explained anything to me. When ever I text the lady from the agency asking questions I had to wait at least 24 hours for a reply. This wasn’t ideal when I was standing in reception waiting to start work and nobody greets or helps you on site.
When I went into the interview I understand but it's only learning and writing that I don't know but I want a job that is not complicated but I want a cleaner job but the health and safety is a bit hard because I have to write
Very poor from day 1. Applied for inbound customer service and was told once I had started it was outbound. Have emailed / called with queries several times with no answer or reply. Was not told the name of the payment company responsible for wages which resulted in confusion and me having to call them myself. Avoid the company - any problems to have you will be told to go to the company they hired you for who cannot answer the questions.
Awful I had work but got offered better work so I left my other job and I got sent to a job by hrgo only to be told there was no work and got sent home after 2 hours there was 10 people that day all got turned away absolutely terrible.
l applied last month for homework through hrgo my application was successful. However my internet was not up to the criteria acceptable for hrgo l telephoned several times requesting to speak to someone regarding this as my new internet could not be installed until a few days after my training date.All l wanted to know was it appropriate to collect equipment required for working at home instead your phone handlers kept saying that they didn't know but they would book me in for an urgent call back from one of your supervisors. This of course did not happen. In other words it was plain to see that they were passing the book.l have had a lot of experience dealing and negotiating over the telephone and it became plain where your staff were coming from..what a turn off l cannot do business with a company like yours.
Disappointing to say the least.
Over booked for work so told I was not required after wasting a day. Underpaid and messages constantly ignored in trying to sort this, nearly a month later still not received.
I wasn’t happy with the way I was treated apparently it was down to having time off which was a joke , anyway I’m glad I’ve left I made a big mistake in joining this company I certainly won’t be applying for any more posts so don’t reply to me at any costs I will just junk any further emails from your company
Been working 4 weeks not been paid cant get a response
I can 100% rate HR GO as
I did a few contracts for Hrgo but most of the time the information I was given before starting contract was different to what I was told by people there, ie:- post office, we was told it would be Monday to Friday, 11.00 am to 7pm, then at last minute we was told to go to snodland for training for 1 day, when we get there told no working at snodland & 20 hour contract & not start til 2pm.
HR GO Recruitment is rated 4.40 based on 451 reviews