HR GO Recruitment Reviews

of reviewers recommend HR GO Recruitment
4.4
Based on 451 reviews
Very good friendly staff. Very quick to respond. Would recommend compared to other agencies I have worked for.
They are very helpful and friendly and always there
As for the actual employment side of the company,this was smooth and efficient. The hourly rate should be increased, taking into consideration the costs of fuel and wear and tear on your vehicle, 4 days on 4 days off does not work, for several weeks you are only paid 3 days a week, how can we make the position as a Covid Test worker pay??? We are also performing a job, which could have severe consequences for us if infected and the pay does not reflect our overall risks and costs of the position. After 2 weeks being in the job, I'm already seeing people leaving the job quite reularily because of the above problems.
Brilliant! After applying I was ou
Professional
Brilliant company
Every thing ok only worked four days
It's a great company with friendly and helpful staff.always response with politeness.
Very helpful and professional
One of the best recruitment agencies out there. Never had any issues and all the team at the Northampton branch are fantastic and very helpful.
Very polite and professional. Found Terry and Laura very pleasant to speak with and efficient. Would highly recommend them to any jobseeker.
I'm happy working with HRGO because they are reliable.
I am happy with the service
HR GO Recruitment 5 star review on 4th October 2021
Great communication with customers. Sam and the girls are always helpful.
Worse company i have come across. Stay away from them .
Whenever I have a need, there you are to support me!
Fast and outstanding services.
It was my first time with the agency and they were and are amazing Bethany helped me through joining up and I rang because I had an appointment and they were so understanding look forward. To continue to work with them ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
I sent a message in the morning and had a zero hour contract by the afternoon. I have yet to experience a more efficient and proactive Recruitment Agency.
Polite very polite people, patient and caring, Iโ€™m very hard to please and finding the right job, to me be honest you have to try each work place you attend on inductions etc, that way you get the right feel of the place, if itโ€™s not comfortable for you then itโ€™s not right for you, just be patient and it will come off finding your place of work, I just like to say sorry for being picky but one day the right job for me will arise, thank you to HRGo for being patient with me, kind regards, Steve A. Ps, we will get there????
HR GO Recruitment is rated 4.40 based on 451 reviews