Howat Avraam Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Howat Avraam Solicitors
Read Howat Avraam Solicitors Reviews

About Howat Avraam Solicitors:

Based in the heart of London, working nationally, and specialising in the core areas of: corporate & commercial law; employment law; contract disputes; intellectual property and commercial property, Howat Avraam Solicitors can offer your business a full service, one-stop legal team.

info@hasolicitors.co.uk

160 Fleet Street

Tell us how Howat Avraam Solicitors made you happy
Niki Avraam is a superb employment lawyer and has given us very good advice over the years. As a firm they are astute, commercially aware people who demonstrate care and professionalism in all that they do.
I am very pleased with the service from Howat Avrraam Solicitors.
Frezyderm UK
Niki was a wonderful support at a time I really needed expert legal advice. She ensured a fair outcome and was always available for discussions about my case. I can't recommend Niki highly enough.
I needed urgent legal support on an employment settlement aggreement and their swift response and concise professional opinion and recomendation really took the pressure off.
Howat Avraam Solicitors’ proposition to effectively be our in-house legal team was precisely what we needed as a start-up company. From Company registration to a Shareholders’ Agreement, Company Secretarial duties, advice on Board structure, commercial contracts from office leases to aircraft acquisition and, remarkably, Directors’ and Staff employment contracts, all under one roof! They are totally professional and easy to deal with and I believe that this is the future of legal support. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Selling the company that I founded 20 years ago was a stressful experience but Matthew, Niki and their team couldn’t have done more to ease the process. Their personal and no-nonsense approach demystified the legal process and got the job done with minimal fuss.
Howat Avraam Solicitors is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews