HoverOne UK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend HoverOne UK

How would you rate HoverOne UK?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anne Clarke

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about HoverOne UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Anne Clarke
"Please do not buy from this company! They claim to be UK based and CE certified, believe me they are not. I ordered a chrome blue 6.5' hoverboard, it arrived the wrong colour, with 2 dents, a scratch and sharpe edges running along the bottom. Getting returns information was a nightmare so I had to open a paypal disbute, the sender gave an address in China to return the item to but guess what, hoverboards are on the prohibited list with all curriers so its impossible to send back with I had to call paypal to inform. In the meantime this so called Andy from the company is emailing me asking me to close the paypal case and he will send me an alternate address. Do not do this if you find yourself in this situation as you wont have a leg to stand on. A month on and I'm still having a nightmare, there is no way I'm dropping this and will be contacting trading standards. The board has a CE sticker on it but there is no model number/id which pretty much confirms it is fake, there is no CE certification and getting the china address also adds another nail in the coffin. This was an intended Christmas present for my 8yr old son, I was lucky enough to have parents who stepped in and gave me the money so I could buy another swegway from a proper reputable uk supplier (Rolab) until I hopefully get my money back but had I not had them do to do that then I certainly couldn't of just gone and bought another and my son would of been without the one and only thing he really wanted for Christmas."
IAN CHIADZWA