HoverOne UK Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend HoverOne UK
7PM
7PM

Tell us how HoverOne UK made you happy

"I have given a one star review as it is the lowest that I am allowed. Given a greater choice I would have given them minus 10 as they are the worst firm that I have ever dealt with. I ordered a SEGWAY. I was sent an unbranded machine with no markings or safety plates. It had a 3 pin plug that is totally illegal in the UK. Upon emailing ANDY three times I received three replies from him at 4 am UK time from CHINA. I informed PAYPAL, who froze the payment, and contacted Hoverone UK on my behalf and told me that I had to post it to CHINA for a full refund. As this piece of junk had been posted to me from Germany, and would cost more to send to China than my refund would be, I refused. I then found that Royal Mail will not carry hoverboards, and upon informing Paypal of this, I received a full refund from them. Paypal were extremely helpful at all times. I then went on Hoverone UK's website and found at least ten reviews slating them and one review ( written by ANDY ) praising them. Today on their site there are only two reviews available. One is 1 star and the other is 5 star. In my view this is a Chinese based company with an English mailing address, which preys on the unsuspecting, and uses the high cost factor of returns to China as a way of getting out of its obligations to its many dissatisfied customers. This product is now on its way to trading standards. who, I hope, will revoke the British licence of this company."
Are you HoverOne UK? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback HoverOne UK receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Please do not buy from this company! They claim to be UK based and CE certified, believe me they are not. I ordered a chrome blue 6.5' hoverboard, it arrived the wrong colour, with 2 dents, a scratch and sharpe edges running along the bottom. Getting returns information was a nightmare so I had to open a paypal disbute, the sender gave an address in China to return the item to but guess what, hoverboards are on the prohibited list with all curriers so its impossible to send back with I had to call paypal to inform. In the meantime this so called Andy from the company is emailing me asking me to close the paypal case and he will send me an alternate address. Do not do this if you find yourself in this situation as you wont have a leg to stand on. A month on and I'm still having a nightmare, there is no way I'm dropping this and will be contacting trading standards. The board has a CE sticker on it but there is no model number/id which pretty much confirms it is fake, there is no CE certification and getting the china address also adds another nail in the coffin. This was an intended Christmas present for my 8yr old son, I was lucky enough to have parents who stepped in and gave me the money so I could buy another swegway from a proper reputable uk supplier (Rolab) until I hopefully get my money back but had I not had them do to do that then I certainly couldn't of just gone and bought another and my son would of been without the one and only thing he really wanted for Christmas."
"Great service"