HoverGlide Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend HoverGlide

About HoverGlide: UK's Leading shop of hoverboards, swegways and accessories. Free UK Delivery. 12 Months Warranty. Shop online now.

How would you rate HoverGlide?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

121 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Damon Manders

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about HoverGlide in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Damon Manders
Verified Buyer
"I received my hoverboard which was a Christmas present for my son only to find out that it was faulty and violently jumped when you got off the board to the point it actually went through our dining room wall. On top of this the Tao Tao app would not connect. They couldn't replace it in time for Christmas so they agreed for me to use it and then replace the item after Christmas. It took an age for the item to get back to their desired place which turned out to be in Germany but as long i was going to get a new working product i was prepared to wait. Today the hoverboard has been returned to me and they have not replaced it and had the cheek to say that the hoverboard is water damaged and it must have been driven through puddles or in the rain which is absolute garbage. Added to the fact that it is advertised as the all terrain hoverboard its a joke in itself. Now i am told that they have only repaired it as a goodwill gesture so basically doing me a huge favour and that the warranty is void despite it never working from the day i purchased it. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY BUY FROM ELSEWHERE. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PROVIDE FAULTY PRODUCTS!!"
Johm Lynch
Verified Buyer
"Item returned on friday 2/2/18 now wednesday 7/2/18 had no communication back to say when i will be refunded. Will be more than happy to review feed back more positively when this has been resolved"
"Amazing customer service. They know their hoverboards that's for sure. Sorted the issue via email in no time. No hassle really. Would recommend."
"Really helpful at helpfing us make a decision as to what board to buy, as there is such a wide range of hoverboards and they all looked the same to us. We ended up getting the offroad hoverboards as they are to be used outdoors more, and these are really well made. Seem to have a good waterproofing. Really good service and quick delivery. So far so good"
"Bought 3 swegway, 1 pioneer classic segway board and 2 off road hoverboards. All fantastic, just wish I had bought all off road as they are really well made and rugged. My daughters have been on them since the day they got them! Santa did a good job this year"
"Excellent quality segway boards and karts"
Milley George
Verified Buyer
"Had an issue with the hovebroard but it was collected for free as it was still within their 30 days money back guarantee, repaired as it was only a minor thing and sent back. All happened within the space of 4 days!!! Amazing. Really happy with the customer support, makes you feel confident about their products. Would highyl recommend for anyone looking for hoverboards, hoverkarts or electric scooters"
"Cannot fault their helpful customer support. Best hoverboards and hoverkarts we have ever bought. Would highly recommend."
Heidi Brown
"Absolutely fantastic."
Paddy Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"Best christmas present ever. After being let down by another company last minute, I sent these guys an email to see if I could still rescue Christmas. The 4 boards arrived 2 days after and have been working almost every day since then. The kids love them, I love them, everyone loves them. Thanks for the help!"
Mike Shinoda
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and brilliant items. Went above and beyond to make us happy. You can tell they love what they're doing. Thanks to Carlos for sorting the little issue we had. Good value for money"
June Stapleton
Verified Buyer
"I bought it for my grandson and he over the moon with his hover glide he is very happy thank u but should it ever needs repairing can I get in touch with hover glide as I have also paid for extra guarantee thank u"
"Box badly damaged on arrival scratches on hoverkart one screw hole not big enough to take screw when I messaged you I didn’t get a reply wouldn’t recommend or use again poor quality item bad service"
Hi Leah,

Thank you for your feedback. We really do appreciate it. Unfortunately, we have no communication from yourself, could you please resend this to our customer support team so that the issue can be resolved?
Vickie Sharma
Verified Buyer
"People that work there are amazing. Really nice and excellent customer support. The products are also great fun."
Charlie Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Do not deal with this company. The communications are very poor, there is nonnumber to call them on. We brought a product that was supposed to come with a free bag and remote. It did not arrive with either. After chasing they sent them, but the remote does not work which they were not bothered about. One of the light covers has fallen off which happened days after arrival. I’ve requesyed a repair and now a refund, but keep getting fobbed off they are busy. It’s taken 17 days and still nothing, now they barely communicate with me. Such a shame as my Daughter saved her Christmas money to buy this product. UPDATE. After having to threaten Hoverglide with a few things they eventually agreed to accept the Swegway back and issue a full refund."
Shaun Barnett
Verified Buyer
"Would be 0 if i had option. Ordered 2 and only recieved 1 and that was faulty and had to go back. No colours ordered and paid for was in stock and only offered a choice between white and black. Now the contact is appalling because no contact number and had to wait at mercy for email response. Supposed to be uk stockist but on parcel return it went to Germany. Absolute nightmare and i hope the company folds and stops trading."
Gerard Hickey
Verified Buyer
"The delivery time was 3 weeks"
Hi Gerard,

Thank you for your feedback. We really do appreciate it. I am afraid that international deliveries do take longer than UK deliveries - this would have been explained to you at the time of checkout.
Anne Thomas
"It arrived not working"
"Great balance board and son loves it.. and relatively quick delivery but the box was quite tatty...when I tried to contact them regarding the delivery there is no phone number and you email them but do not get a reply... so I would imagine if something goes wrong I would expect their customer support is pretty absent."
Hi Amy,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. I note that you emailed us on the day of delivery, requesting an update on when the item would be delivered. A reply was not sent as by the time your email was processed, the item had already been delivered. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Glenys Williams
Verified Buyer
"My niece did the ordering but if she had not contacted you 10 days later she would never have received the goods because your representative hadn't taken down the delivery address correctly and so you didn't know where to send the goods. You sent an email confirming the order but nothing about not having the correct address so I wasn't very impressed. My niece had to reorder and then you sent 2 identical emails not very impressive although I will acknowledge that the 2nd order was delivered quickly"
Hi Glenys,

Thank you for your message. I am afraid that we do not take orders via phone or email, so you would have had to place the order online. Therefore, it would have been your niece entering the delivery details on our website, not us, apologies if she entered the wrong address and the item wasn't sent due to this.
HoverGlide is rated 4.47 based on 121 reviews