Council Exchange Finder Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Council Exchange Finder

Tell us how Council Exchange Finder made you happy

"ok not many properties listed"
"Would recommend to friends"
"this is probably a good site but no one seems to want where i live but i will keep looking"
"I must say I am finding the site difficult but will keep trying as need to move...."
"i have given a rating of average has to date there does not seem to be anyone interested in a 4 bedroom house in around the Holsworthy area and i do not want to move out of the area due to my ill health as i am close to the medical centre"
"Have not managed to find an exchange but keeping an open mind"
"NOT BEEN ON LONG SO NOT SURE HOW GOOD THIS SERVICE IS"
"more bungalows should be built in my area of SE2 as i would like to stay around here i found ur site useful and toreable as all the other sites offering house exchanges ..... as im profoundly deaf i think more could be done for deaf readers as well as useful info about services available and where possible even a BSL interpreter useage"
"Not,had,much,luck,yet,but,im,still,sure,there's,someone,out,,there,with,the,perfect,home,for,me...."
"Not had any luck or interest yet but holding on"
"So far I've not had much interest in our house or information on other houses for me to swap to"
"I have been on the home finder service for some time now and hope To be able to find a mutual exchange very soon"
Council Exchange Finder is rated 4.38 based on 81 reviews