The House of Bruar Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend The House of Bruar
Telephone

How would you rate The House of Bruar ?

"Thank you. I am delighted with my duffle cape and with the excellent service."
"Fab suede long jacket Wonderful service Thank you"
"Hello No problem with the quality of your goods but the website is poor and does not display ladies fashions at different angles. Packaging is appalling. I received a silk and cashmere long skirt in a recycled bag from a jumper. I don’t know how they got it in and it was so creased on delivery. Other items were beautifully wrapped in tissue. I then ordered two cashmere ponchos and they also arrived very creased from being pushed into plastic bags. Why don’t they wrap or fold these items in tissue? Also I very much object to paying postage on delivery and return. When you’re buying from a catalogue or website how can you judge the fit? Can’t they absorb these prices?"
"We have been visiting the house of Bruar since it opened (many years) and have always enjoyed the visit for a meal on the way to the highlands and back on a recent visit 3 times in 4 days - On entry to the mens dept from the car , the smell of stale fish and chips was very off putting in the restaurant the "clean" plates for food were dirty - smeared with food remnants , knives and forks also dirty with food remains - never have we experienced such miserable restaurant staff - a complete opposite to the mens clothing dept who deserve 6 stars for their friendly helpful and always smiling appearance. Regards"
"We recently visited the House of Bruar and my lovely husband treated me to an overcoat and two skirts that I absolutely love, I also have sweaters and polo necks for the autumn/winter collection and will definitely order again."
"Excellent service and advice."
"I could not open the original package without having to rip it open. I had to chase up a refund which I should have received 2 weeks ago. In this instance I would have been appeased by having my return postage cost refunded. No verbal apology received either."
"The worst customer service I have ever met. Two last orders were not completed because of stock database error. Nobody informs you before uncompleted order is shipped. Made order on 24/11/2017; partially shipped on 01/12/2017; informed about some items unavailable and asked to change size or colour on 05/12/2017. It is impossible to amend or cancel your order before shipping. Absolutely different tradition from the most of British online shops! Quality items but bad management!"
"Online ordering not a good experience, item out of stock, but ordered anyway as new stock expected. No update emails, no reply to my email sent to them. I am a new customer to them after being bombarded with expensive catalogues, but seems not valued enough to reply to email, so poor customer service."
"Their garments are always splendid quality which is what I always look for."
The House of Bruar is rated 3.30 based on 10 reviews