The House of Bruar Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend The House of Bruar

How would you rate The House of Bruar?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jennifer Gardner

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The House of Bruar in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jennifer Gardner
"We recently visited the House of Bruar and my lovely husband treated me to an overcoat and two skirts that I absolutely love, I also have sweaters and polo necks for the autumn/winter collection and will definitely order again."
Joan
"Excellent service and advice."
"I could not open the original package without having to rip it open. I had to chase up a refund which I should have received 2 weeks ago. In this instance I would have been appeased by having my return postage cost refunded. No verbal apology received either."
Irina Andreeva
"The worst customer service I have ever met. Two last orders were not completed because of stock database error. Nobody informs you before uncompleted order is shipped. Made order on 24/11/2017; partially shipped on 01/12/2017; informed about some items unavailable and asked to change size or colour on 05/12/2017. It is impossible to amend or cancel your order before shipping. Absolutely different tradition from the most of British online shops! Quality items but bad management!"
"Online ordering not a good experience, item out of stock, but ordered anyway as new stock expected. No update emails, no reply to my email sent to them. I am a new customer to them after being bombarded with expensive catalogues, but seems not valued enough to reply to email, so poor customer service."
Sarah Hook
"Their garments are always splendid quality which is what I always look for."
The House of Bruar is rated 3.33 based on 6 reviews