House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Easy to order. Quality not as good as it looks in the pictures. Shoild be free returns but maybe will be improved in the future. Returned my order so now waiting for refund.
Delivery too slow. Paid extra for express delivery on a Thursday advertised as same day dispatch rang Monday hadn't even been dispatched so wasted my money. Slippers as described and were in good condition. Had to return them and money refunded after about 5 working days.
For the money I was expecting better. After ordering I had online notices showing similar if not the same slippers for nearly halve the price plus I question whether the outer material is suede leather. Nevertheless the slippers are comfortable.
Not good enough, for my client, needs wider fitting as swollen ankles and feet,sending back, soon
Liked the look of the website; purchase was easy; and delivery was quick. Pleased with the look of the JULIA purple slippers I bought, and in general like the way they feel while wearing them, but I do find that they pinch my toes a wee bit, and that's with no socks on. I had looked at previous reviews and a couple of them said they had to buy their slippers one size bigger than their normal size due to fit. I did this, but wonder now if I should have bought them 2 sizes bigger than my normal size, or do I maybe need slippers in a wider fit.
The slippers were of good quality but did not seem very wide fitting. If I was purchasing again I would buy a bigger size. Delivery took a long time.
Super fast delivery. Great service.
Price and delivery
Very quick service on their part but still have not received my slippers which is really the carriers fault, but getting quite worried now.
The sole on these slippers is quite thin, I don’t think they will last very long. Also I had them on and stood on a wet patch on my kitchen floor, the blue dye came out of the soles and left footprints on the floor.
Bought a size 6 and are too big so iv put a heel grip in them but not much support for planter fasciitis
Excellent quality and fast delivery ......although I don’t see the need to pay £1 for a return label which this easier to email like other companies do.
Great communication regarding delivery and the status of my order. However, it takes ages for a refund - I returned the slippers via signed delivery so I know exactly when they received them back. Days later, no email or communication and no refund yet. Their site says up to 10 days for a refund! Quick to take your money but not so quick if the slippers need to be returned....
good delivery
Very well made slippers but only for people with very thin feet.
Initially ordered a pair of slippers. After 2 weeks they hadnt arrived . Called there head office only to be informed that that day the Royal Mail has lost my parcel ( conveniently). Also informed me that the pair I had specifically ordered had sold out. Quite disappointed at this point. Was offered an alternative which given the time restrictions for Xmas I had to take. Great customer service I received even if I didn’t get my original order and slippers arrived within the time frame I was promised. I will order from them again
Nice slippers but slightly on the small side. Ordered Ladies 7 (seem narrow) and Men's 11 (more like a 10)
Sent email on 16th November as product possibly faulty (one eye) haven't received response
Did advise out of stock . But gave delivery 2.-4 days but took 10 and a telephone call to check on order .
They are lovely, practical, warm and easy to get on, except the fasteners on both feet fasten the same way. This is very strange.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,663 reviews