House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Quick delivery good price food fit
Not very comfortable- wearing them over the past few days-feet slip down while walking and now have a painful toe on one foot.
Quick delivery
I have a high instep and I cannot get my feet fully into these slippers, but they are comfortable, warm and a good colour.
Sizing a problem. Postage expensive when retiring.
slippers are ok, not as comfy as you might think, but passable. I waited 5 days before i chased up to get the slippers even dispatched, so not all pleased with that, not acceptable in this day and age, i will NOT be using house of slippers again.
slipper first did not fit but was exchange quickley but expensive return if needed
Slippers were way too large, ordered a size 6, there was at least a centimetre gap between my heel and the slipper. Returned. Had to pay £3.00 postage to send back.
I ordered these slippers in a size 7 and a size 8 but unfortunately had to send them both back. The 7’s were ok on the width ( I’ve got wide feet) but they were so short that my toe was too cramped. The 8’s were all round too big.
These slippers no good for me as I have slim feet , far to wide for me .
Sell pretty slippers but aren't comfortable
My son is a size 9 which is the size I ordered but they are too small for him!
I FOUND THE LEFT FOOT DOSNT FIT PROPERLY AND THE ZIP IS RATHER SHARP SO I CANT TAKE THE ZIP UP TO THE TOP. I WOULD PREFER A SMALLER SIZE SAY 4 AND A HALF AS THE 4 IS TOO SMALL
The slippers looked warm and a lovely colour and might have been OK with someone with very slim feet. Unfortunately I had to return them as could not get them on as very tight over the instep and ankle.
Currently sending slippers back as they have a stitching fault.
The slippers l ordered were beautifully crafted and arrived safely. However the sizing was misleading. I ordered a men’s 46 which on the size guide was a 12. When they came the size on the box said a 46 was an 11.5 and they didn’t fit. I tried to exchange them but they didn’t have a 47. I was really disappointed and a bit annoyed as the size guide on the website was not helpful in this case. The customer service was excellent however in dealing with my concerns and no quibble returns. Very prompt being able to communicate via WhatsApp.
They are ok. I am a size 6 but they are a bit sloppy so put in some innersoles. Also made them more comfortable as well. Bit expensive for slippers too. But I'm happy enough.
A bit disappointed in the comfort. They are quit flat and not much padding.
Squash toes
I ordered a pair of slippers and paid extra for fast delivery. This was a complete waste of time as the slippers arrived about 5 days later . Not as stated in 2 days. Don't bother paying the extra charge for fast delivery as its now worth it.
Dear Zona, Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to see that your item was delivered late. I have refunded your delivery charge now since the item didn't arrive within the timeframe advertised. Pleas know that this isn't a true reflection of our service, in the vast majority of cases our deliveries arrive on time or even early. Kind regards, James.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,581 reviews