House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Goods are not soft enough to be called slippers
The slippers look fine. I would have preferred a lining made of cotton or natural fibres rather than synthetic as they make your feet sweat.
Quite pleased with the slippers, but they do seem a little loose/large for me.
Good sole, but not very Comfy under foot.
insoles of the slippers have already worked loose, and as a consequence, I now get glue on the soles of my feet. Apart from that they are comfortable.
While the slippers seem to be ok for the price paid I am unable to wear them as they were not the ‘Wide’ size I ordered but merely the normal size. On reflection I put this down to the website only giving 3 options which started with Wide - the size I normally have to go for. They really need to make things clearer.
ordered a size 8 uk but they were too small, waiting for new stock
I purchased a size 8 from the house of slippers which were fine but a bit tight and a 8 from Matalan which were much too big and slip off. !!!!
Unfortunately I have broad feet and these were not wide enough for I did try them on but realised they were uncomfortable so i had to return them
Prompt enough
On the narrow side. Half sizes would help. Time will tell of durability.
slippers were of good quality but too wide at the rear. Returned for refund, which was honoured.
Great website and choice however was disappointed with the slippers, unfortunately after a few days of wearing the elastic on the inside caused sores and cuts due to the rough edges. Had to remedy the problem by sewing on some material to cover the elasticated edges. Hopefully Padders will remedy this in their production.
Too tight for me,PO closed due to Covid 19 ...so have given them to my daughter.
Fast delivery. Lovely comfy slippers but the front of the sole is coming away from the fabric. Thought they would have lasted longer
Size was incorrect. I think Mens size 10 is really a 9 or even masller.
When they arrived the slippers looked lovely and felt very comfortable but within a day the insoles had become extremely uncomfortable. They slip and move leaving your foot exposed to the sticky substance underneath. The insoles crinkle under your foot. It feels ridged and horrid. About 3 times each day I have to remove the insoles and replace them in their proper position. It’s never happened with other slippers and is extremely annoying.
Delivery was a bit slow.
The size 8 slippers were a good half a centimetre shorter than my mums existing size 8. I wish sizes were consistent across all makes !!!
I found that they are on the big size I only take a three and they are slotching off my feet .
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,675 reviews