House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
At least you can get them on the phone, thats the only positive. Sizes nothing like true, size 12 their largest size is more like a size 10.5-11, my heel was hanging off the back. Total waste of time and then you have to pay to send them back. Definitely won't use again. Nothing like going to a shop and trying them on, that way you don't have to pay for putting them back on the shelf!
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. Please do accept my apologies for the problem with your item. We did find that the item fit smaller than normal when we tested the fit. I can confirm that we have refunded your order and have not charged you for the return. Best regards, Sonal.
While being pleased with the quality of the slippers, I was very annoyed to receive a size 10 in a box marked 8, (I had ordered 2 size 8 slippers). I am still waiting for the return label to be sent to me.
slippers very comfy
Competitive price, excellent delivery and the most comfortable slippers I have bought in years
Top quality slippers, extremely pleased with them. Service from house of slippers excellent, delivered next day.
Good quality products and quick service
Really comfortable slippers /shoes. Just wished the velcro strap was a little longer - the strap just about goes over my innerstep and sticks to the fastened velcro. Otherwise a lovely slipper,
Service ok but the slippers I chose are poor
These are great quality and the only ones that fit my Mum’s feet properly!
There's a good selection of styles at various prices. The items I ordered were in stock and were delivered promptly. Rated 4 in stead of 5 because setting up an account via the website wasn't as straightforward as it could be.
Great service, quick delivery
Easy to order & good price
Good choice and quick delivery
good slippers great service
Prompt and efficient service, thank you. Slippers arrived and were as expected, bought the 2 pairs one for next year!!
Fits well and comfortable
I ordered a second pair of slippers (same slipper and size as before) expecting them to be the same, but the size was far too big, even though labelled as the same. Had to fork out for return postage. Won't be using you again x
Dear Jenny, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear these did not fit as expected. We do offer a service whereby every customer can purchase a prepaid returns label for £1 extra with their order, to make returns easy. We then cover the rest of the cost, because we appreciate items may not fit. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused and I sincerely hope this does not discourage you from using us in future. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Easy to order, quick delivery and good quality product. Will definitely use you again
Well packed, reasonably priced good quality slippers.
Lovely slippers and true to size.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,444 reviews