House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Best moccasins ever.
Delighted with June purple velour slippers,most comfortable slippers I've ever had will soon be buying more in another colour,perfect fit well made sturdy very good value.Fast dispatch thank you House of Slippers.
House of Slippers Simply the Best,Friday 3pm I phoned & placed an order for ladies slippers with a very well mannered & helpful young man.I was amazed & delighted when my much needed slippers arrived the very next day.A fantastic & free delivery service,Well done HOS
2nd time I've purchased from House of Slippers and I always find the item at the best price so won't be going anywhere else from now on.
Web ordering confirmation, processing update and delivery was very fast. Great. Website photos good to give an impression. Word descriptions could have been a bit more detailed or informative BUT thats my interest, when in reality House of Slippers does a good standard description and fast processing of order. Well done
Good quality, competitive prices, and fast delivery - no complaints at all!
Really great service, I was dubious as I’d never heard of House of Slippers but after reading the online reviews I went ahead with ordering and I’m glad I did. The slippers are amazing and arrived quickly. Will definitely recommend and use again.
Great service. Delighted to purchase these Dunlop slippers which my husband likes and are comfortable and like the style.
Excellent prices and a quality service
Good quality slippers. Fast delivery.
A quick delivery excellent quality will use again
Good fit, quick delivery.
Bought for my 11 year old grandson and he loved them
Ordering and delivery very prompt and efficient, thank you
Beautiful slippers however, they seem to be a small size two.
Ordered a pair of Hadley brown slippers for my husband. After he had worn them for only a couple of weeks the heels began to disintegrate. I contacted the company and returned the slippers at my expense, as unfortunately I was outside the 90 day return period. As the slippers were a gift, they were not given or worn immediately hence the delay in returning them. I explained all this in my correspondence with Sonal. They attributed the fault to wearing them and not a manufacturing fault. They were not prepared to refund or credit me as the slippers have been worn!!! Well of course they have! That's how they began to disintegrate DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT if you want them to last more than a couple of weeks. They are made with extremely poor quality materials.
Dear Helen, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you are displeased. We did ask for these to be returned so we could carry out an inspection in regards to the issue you had contacted us about. We thank you for your patience whilst we looked into this for you, unfortunately, on this occasion, we were unable to confirm a manufacturing fault with this item and found the damage to be a result of wear to the slippers. I am sorry that we can not offer any further assistance on this matter and please do accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Excellent service - very quick delivery, replacement size very efficiently dealt with. I would highly recommend.
Excellent price, communication and rapid delivery. Thank you.
Really comfortable slippers worth the money. Extra insoles too.
Nice well made pair of slippers, delivery prompt will definitely buy again
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,593 reviews