House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Could do with more lining to cover the stitching .Rubbed the skin off my 4th to on both feet after a week .Ok with socks but who wants socks on with nightdress 😱
Ok but expected better for the price
smaller than expected in a wide size didn't fit so gave them to my sister
Size not very good tight on toes and very loose on heel had to send back. Slipper itself was lovely and cosy
Brilliant service. Quick delivery and easy ordering system.
Good quality slippers, but size 7 ordered too small. Replacements sent quickly and fit OK but would point out that both sizes were narrow/too pointed at the toes. Would be much better if designed with slightly wider fit.
While the slippers are very comfortable the fabric on the outside is poor and parts of it has come off
VISA MENS FAUX LEATHER SLIPPERS: I do write reviews, but usually base them on my continuing experience with a product. I have only tried these on at this time, so I cannot give a meaningful review. HOWEVER: I have had three pairs of (Dr. Keller), slippers, one pair from this same seller. A blind person would like to tell these slippers apart from the Dr Kellers, I am wearing at this moment. I am very happy with my Dr Keller slippers, have found them suitable for occasional outdoor forays into and around the garden. If, as I suspect, these are Dr Keller Slippers under a different name, I expect to be quite happy with them when I come to use them. Mind You, they have doubled in price in two years.
Cut quite low at the front but excellent value for money
While the service was excellent the product sizes are smaller than expected so had to return the item for a bigger size. Return was faultless but the order was eventually cancelled due to the new size being unavailable.
Very well made slippers but are slightly small in size.
They looked ok, but too narrow fit
Adequate but Not as comfortable as M & S slippers ( not available at present)
Efficient. Good delivery service.
On the whole good service, however I did pay for a returns label which was not sent
Easy to order but the thread became detached after 10 day so I had to send them back and ask for a replacement.
Slippers are very comfy and warm but have found the insole is short at toe end and creats a bit of a ridge which makes my big toe sore .
Slippers were very very flat with no solid sole. Not recommended for outside
A nice pair of slippers size perfect. Just wish they had a light sole as you cannot pop outside in them.
My husband has 2/3 pairs of slippers which all make a house on our hardwood floors. We searched for slippers with soft soles to reduce noise. We thought we had found the right ones with this order. NO NO NO. Hard soles and noisier than ever. Where have good soft rubber soles slippers gone.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,522 reviews