House Of Slippers Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend House Of Slippers
"Good quality - nonslip rubber sole - easy to put on my elderly father‘s feet"
"Very good service arrived quickly"
"Very good quality slippers very quick service"
"I have been finding it increasingly difficult to find attractive but comfortable slippers on the High Street or shopping centres and several footwear outlets here have closed down over the last few months. House of Slippers has solved the problem! Massive choice, easy to use website and quick service/delivery - no complaints!"
"Very comfortable and a good fit for my size 7 feet. You can pull the leather lace to tighten. Good soles and suede is a nice colour violet."
"Ordering easy and kept up to date as to delivery. Arrived promptly with clear return details had I required. Slippers fitted person I bought them for so no need for return. Good quality slippers as well."
"good value and a great price"
"It is hard to tell after only a few days` wear how good the slipper are that you supplied to me for my invalid wife`s use. However, we think they are well designed and well made. They are also comfortable and warm. If they prove to be robust, which several pairs bought from other suppliers have not been, we should have no hesitation in upgrading our rating to VERY GOOD. Thank you."
"Love the slippers and amazingingly fast delivery..Thanks!!!"
"Great slippers fit me perfectly."
"My elderly mother loves these slippers very comfortable and look good"
"The order and delivery was excellent."
"Good slippers, good service"
"Was sent wrong colour of slippers, phoned help desk and emailed photo's and still had call again. It appears the order was not checked before being despatched. Poor customer. Will not order from you again or recommend to anyone else"
"I have to phone with a few queries and I found the person on the phone very courteous and helpful."
"I have ought around6 pairs of slippers in past year and they’ve all been perfect quality and well worth the money .... slippers you get on high street are poor quality in comparison to these and I wouldn’t shop anywhere else now"
"Excellent service"
"Very good quality slippers and excellent service thank you"
"Wonderful fit, always had problems getting the right fit . These slippers are almost like made to measure. Great ."
"Orders are delivered quickly. Returns policy is very good."
House Of Slippers is rated 4.67 based on 1,101 reviews