House Of Slippers Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend House Of Slippers
"Bought a pair of Paddrrs slippers at a very good price. Slippers are well-made and very comfortable."
Christine Bunting
Verified Buyer
"These were for my 88 year o,d Mum who was really pleased as, although a comfort fit slipper, were still in a nice sparkly material."
TRACY Boys
"Very good quality"
Mrs R Smith
Verified Buyer
"these were the perfect slipper for mum"
"Bought for a mum with swollen hot feet and work a treat."
"I love my spotty slippers, so comfortable too."
Lilian Carlton
Verified Buyer
"Its really difficult to get slippers for my Mum who is size 3,These slippers are great fit and lovely slippers."
Patricia Dexter
Verified Buyer
"Best price and fast free delivery of Sleeper’s Amy Slippers."
"I am a size 6 which is what I ordered. They came small. Should have ordered a size 7."
"Placed two orders now and both arrived swiftly. Very happy with all four pairs."
Lynne Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Very speedy delivery and I love my slippers will definitely be ordering again 😁"
"They make me feel happy because as I am disabled and struggle walking, having these on make me feel more secure, as they have a nice comfy firm feel."
Robert Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery, quality product and reasonable. Would definitely purchase again."
"Order arrived quickly and in good condition."
"At long last I have some slippers that fit my wider feet, which has some style and something I can relax in. It is good to see that some manufacturer still makes slippers for the older woman, and that an outlet has the sense to sell them. Thank you very much"
"They are incredibly comfortable and can be worn outside too. A perfect fit. Thank you, I will certainly order from you again,"
Carolina Sanchez Moreno
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was quick and without any problems. The item was exactly the same as the item on the pic and what I expected. Really good service. I recommend the shop."
Ann Crawley
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my purchase. I need a heel for support and these are just right. I have 2 pairs, one of each colour and would buy them again. Thank you"
Jean Shelton
Verified Buyer
"Sadly had to return the slippers inner sole too small for the slipper, have sent 2 e-mails but no-one has gotten back to me"
Kevin Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"Quick service and a good fit"
House Of Slippers is rated 4.66 based on 908 reviews