House Of Bath Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend House Of Bath

How would you rate House Of Bath?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Ann York
"Bought curtains and bedding, superb products, and I saved a £100 buying from this company. Delivered in three days, will definitely be ordering products from them again/"
"I ordered two hot water bottle covers which were a gift, delivered to someone else. My friend got in touch to ask if I had meant to send her a pair of old men's shoes. It was rather embarrassing that they screwed up the order. She said the box was all battered and tatty and clearly the wrong item. When I tried calling House of Bath, no one picked up the phone, I emailed them and no one replied, I filled out their online form and again no response. Having read the other reviews on here, I think this is a scam company. Surely they can't make this many mistakes? I'd advise anyone with similar experiences to report it to trading standards by emailing: odr (at) tsi (dot) org (dot) uk Hopefully we will save others from being scammed."
"I ordered a lamp which when delivered was faulty so I called to ask for it exchanged which they did. My complaint is that the phone call to House of Bath Customer service cost almost £7.00. So beware."
"Sent a cheque for payment with my order. Then received a letter advising me that they couldn't process the order until i made payment. Contacted my bank who told me the cheque had already been debited to my account despite the fact that this should not have happened until my order was released. Sent an email with this information which was acknowledged by return but still no action 4 working days later."
Denise
"Straight forward purchase easy to use website and fast delivery"
Sheila Knowles
"Very good service. Parcels marred within two days and in good order."
Rhonna
"I bought some very comfortable shoes which came quickly"
Eileen Moschke
"Provided me with free delivery code, goods ordered are very good and easy to order and delivery excellent."
"Ordering was simple and very swift delivery"
JMC
"Good range of products and always keep informed if there is any delay in delivery."
House Of Bath is rated 3.70 based on 10 reviews