House Of Bath Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend House Of Bath
12PM
12PM

About House Of Bath: House of Bath offers stylish home decor ideas including elegant furniture & home furnishings for your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room.Our products are favoring innovative and stylish in natural tones and paler shades. There is also a great range of useful home solutions including cleaning, storage and utility products.

enquiries@houseofbath.co.uk

Electrical
Home Appliances
Home & Garden

Tell us how House Of Bath made you happy

"What went wrong is, that I was forced to register in order to purchase something from this place (which used to have a reasonable reputation) but has now been taken over by J D Williams (who my sister had a big problem with as she accidentally signed up to a credit plan which she didn't want). For me I was coerced into giving a phone number which I did not want to give. There was no need as I'd given my email and that is my preferred way of communication. Usually you can fill the form up with 00000000 or some other digits but no it wouldn't pass muster until I had filled out the wretched phone number details. So i ended up giving a false one. I didn't appreciate being bullied this way. Furthermore, I thought I had then ordered the item I'd originally ordered before being 'taken aside' to register. I remember pressing on the item and choosing the colour but seems it didn't go through. Well, they didn't get my order and won't be getting my custom in future unless they buck up their ideas on customer needs"
Are you House Of Bath? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback House Of Bath receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I was extremely satisfied, with quality, and fast service, and value for money, I will definitely shop with them again!!!"
"Goods arrived quickly."
"After reading some of the bad reviews on here,I made my first purchase from HoB with some trepidation.However, HoB was the only place that I could find exactly what I wanted at a very reasonable (sale) price.My worries were unfounded- speedy shipping service and my purchase is exactly as described on the website- 5 stars HoB ."
"Ordered three items on a 20% discount code. It was applied to two but not the third. Customer advisor tried to tell me that the code (not the one I had used) did not apply to the third item as it had a different letter ending (not the case). Was very helpful in sorting it out. BUT My main reason for phoning was that the money for the items I had ordered had been taken from my account on 25/09. Great, all paid for … BUT House of Bath has put a reservation in place for the same amount (550+) again on my account, which I have been told will not come off my account until next Monday, 01/10. So I have no access to that (My) money for a week, even though I have already paid HoB for my goods. What are you playing at HoB? I have shopped with you for years, and never had this double whammy reservation before. You had my payment two days ago, so why are you 'reserving the same again'? No other companies I shop online with do this, nor did you on my last purchase a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps you have a new system, but I'd like to say that as a fairly regular online purchaser I have never come across this system before. Certainly it does not fit well with my understanding of see/buy/pay the price. I do like the range of products that you offer, but there are a lot of similar companies out there, and I haven't yet come across another one that takes my money then asks my bank for a sit-on moratorium on the same amount AS I HAVE ALREADY PAID YOU."
"Terrible service elderly parents still waiting for a refund for faulty items spent 30 on phone calls trying to sort would not recommend elderly house bound parents out of pocket to tune of 250 pound"
"Excellent quality, not the cheapest but value for money"
"No problem with delivery, Even though bath mat enclosed in plastic bag still had dirty marks on it"
"I ordered 2 mirrors for my garden. I was told that it would take 4 weeks for them to arrive. I then got another email, saying, due to popular demand, they would take longer. I have just received a email from them, saying they could not supply the goods !!"
"Ordered a duvet, arranged to have it sent to local parcel shop as it was coming via MyHermes and have had problems with them in the past. Notified that parcel had arrived so went down to collect it . . . . . Easy? NO. That's when the problem started. The pin I was sent to collect the parcel came up as invalid. Phoned House of Bath from the shop, they said they'd sort it and sent pin again. Again invalid. Phoned House of Bath, who said parcel would have to be returned, even though I had ID with me and could tell them what was in the parcel. It would have to go back and I would have to reorder!!!!!! Does no one use any initiative or common sense any more."
"SHOCKING Item never arrived, had to buy a 2nd and wait for 2 weeks for 1st refund. 2nd table arrive broken, returned and then had another 2 weeks wait. 2 weeks later they then took money from my account. Broke GDPR laws, Privacy policy laws, and used my bank card without my consent. AVOID at all Costs"
"Absolutely dreadful, dreadful............ discount codes did not apply online..neither did sales prices.... at the checkout I was asked to pay full price luckily I noticed (so many people would not have) so..I refused.. rang customer services,.was told none of the discounts/sales applied online, they absolutely knew that the codes did not work online....... although it said in the booklet you could order online, after I refused to order I was rang back by customer services and told I had done something wrong on my order..it was my fault..it was me...... I had caused the problem.... but I had not... ......................... House of Bath................ never again...and I certainly will spread the word.. rule of thumb HofB if you ring to apologise....don't say.........it was the customers fault....this customer will go elsewhere.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........this one certainly will and I will take as many as I can with me...."
"Just received 2 separate orders from House of Bath and very pleased with the prompt delivery and all of the items. 2 items have yet to be delivered but this is due to the demand for the items. House of Bath have been keeping me informed with regards to delivery status. Thankyou and I would certainly use this company again. 5*****"
"They were the only place I was able to purchase a particular raised toilet seat, which had a lid. Made the bathroom look much nicer because it fitted on the original seat so well. When I rang to order it, the customer service people were so interested and did their best to get the delivery to me early. Sadly it didn't happen and had to wait quite a long time. But the thing was,---their helpful attitude to me, which was greatly appreciated."
"Many things wrong. 300 tc sheet instead of the 600 tc ordered. Colour of pillowcases sent was white instead of the ivory that matched the sheets. Packaging was completely split open due to the weight - 6 sheets and pillowcases in one pack was too heavy for the packaging. Don’t know what to do as sending part of the order back will result in a mismatch of bedding. Do I send all of the order back? Packaging too damage to use for returns. No email address to sort out the problem and if I telephone I will get charged 13p a minute and no doubt get put on hold."
"Very pleased with my recent purchase of a duvet cover which arrived very speedily."
"I ordered a bathroom globe bulb which was allegedly sent to Hermes on 10th April but it has not arrived. House of Bath have not responded to 2 emails. My husband has also rang them but they refused to investigate Dinah Bagshaw"
"Purchased some lovely 100% cotton fitted sheets extra depth which fit perfectly and do not slip off the mattress like some do. Fantastic quality and at a very reasonable price too."
"Do not use this company! I ordered something for my elderly mum and found within 5 minutes that she had asked another family member to order so within 10 mins of ordering, I tried to cancel! They said it was too late and the order had gone - the company stink and have no flexibility. They send mounds of junk mail/catalogues once they have your details and the live chat advisor cut me off when I complained"
"Bought curtains and bedding, superb products, and I saved a £100 buying from this company. Delivered in three days, will definitely be ordering products from them again/"
House Of Bath is rated 3.07 based on 29 reviews