House Of Bath Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend House Of Bath

How would you rate House Of Bath ?

"SHOCKING Item never arrived, had to buy a 2nd and wait for 2 weeks for 1st refund. 2nd table arrive broken, returned and then had another 2 weeks wait. 2 weeks later they then took money from my account. Broke GDPR laws, Privacy policy laws, and used my bank card without my consent. AVOID at all Costs"
Irene Copperwheat
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely dreadful, dreadful............ discount codes did not apply online..neither did sales prices.... at the checkout I was asked to pay full price luckily I noticed (so many people would not have) so..I refused.. rang customer services,.was told none of the discounts/sales applied online, they absolutely knew that the codes did not work online....... although it said in the booklet you could order online, after I refused to order I was rang back by customer services and told I had done something wrong on my order..it was my fault..it was me...... I had caused the problem.... but I had not... ......................... House of Bath................ never again...and I certainly will spread the word.. rule of thumb HofB if you ring to apologise....don't say.........it was the customers fault....this customer will go elsewhere.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........this one certainly will and I will take as many as I can with me...."
"Just received 2 separate orders from House of Bath and very pleased with the prompt delivery and all of the items. 2 items have yet to be delivered but this is due to the demand for the items. House of Bath have been keeping me informed with regards to delivery status. Thankyou and I would certainly use this company again. 5*****"
Pauline Macadam
"They were the only place I was able to purchase a particular raised toilet seat, which had a lid. Made the bathroom look much nicer because it fitted on the original seat so well. When I rang to order it, the customer service people were so interested and did their best to get the delivery to me early. Sadly it didn't happen and had to wait quite a long time. But the thing was,---their helpful attitude to me, which was greatly appreciated."
"Many things wrong. 300 tc sheet instead of the 600 tc ordered. Colour of pillowcases sent was white instead of the ivory that matched the sheets. Packaging was completely split open due to the weight - 6 sheets and pillowcases in one pack was too heavy for the packaging. Don’t know what to do as sending part of the order back will result in a mismatch of bedding. Do I send all of the order back? Packaging too damage to use for returns. No email address to sort out the problem and if I telephone I will get charged 13p a minute and no doubt get put on hold."
Hilary
"Very pleased with my recent purchase of a duvet cover which arrived very speedily."
"I ordered a bathroom globe bulb which was allegedly sent to Hermes on 10th April but it has not arrived. House of Bath have not responded to 2 emails. My husband has also rang them but they refused to investigate Dinah Bagshaw"
"Purchased some lovely 100% cotton fitted sheets extra depth which fit perfectly and do not slip off the mattress like some do. Fantastic quality and at a very reasonable price too."
"Do not use this company! I ordered something for my elderly mum and found within 5 minutes that she had asked another family member to order so within 10 mins of ordering, I tried to cancel! They said it was too late and the order had gone - the company stink and have no flexibility. They send mounds of junk mail/catalogues once they have your details and the live chat advisor cut me off when I complained"
Ann York
"Bought curtains and bedding, superb products, and I saved a £100 buying from this company. Delivered in three days, will definitely be ordering products from them again/"
"I ordered two hot water bottle covers which were a gift, delivered to someone else. My friend got in touch to ask if I had meant to send her a pair of old men's shoes. It was rather embarrassing that they screwed up the order. She said the box was all battered and tatty and clearly the wrong item. When I tried calling House of Bath, no one picked up the phone, I emailed them and no one replied, I filled out their online form and again no response. Having read the other reviews on here, I think this is a scam company. Surely they can't make this many mistakes? I'd advise anyone with similar experiences to report it to trading standards by emailing: odr (at) tsi (dot) org (dot) uk Hopefully we will save others from being scammed."
"I ordered a lamp which when delivered was faulty so I called to ask for it exchanged which they did. My complaint is that the phone call to House of Bath Customer service cost almost £7.00. So beware."
"Sent a cheque for payment with my order. Then received a letter advising me that they couldn't process the order until i made payment. Contacted my bank who told me the cheque had already been debited to my account despite the fact that this should not have happened until my order was released. Sent an email with this information which was acknowledged by return but still no action 4 working days later."
Denise
"Straight forward purchase easy to use website and fast delivery"
Sheila Knowles
"Very good service. Parcels marred within two days and in good order."
Rhonna
"I bought some very comfortable shoes which came quickly"
Eileen Moschke
"Provided me with free delivery code, goods ordered are very good and easy to order and delivery excellent."
"Ordering was simple and very swift delivery"
JMC
"Good range of products and always keep informed if there is any delay in delivery."
House Of Bath is rated 3.26 based on 19 reviews