Houden Bags Reviews

of reviewers recommend Houden Bags
Read Houden Bags Reviews

hello@houdenbags.com

Tell us how Houden Bags made you happy
I wanted to get my hands on a moneymaker and decided to go with Houden who had the best UK stock options. My parcel arrived really quickly by Special Delivery and was well packed. I'm really happy with the service that I received.
I had and issue with dispatch of my bag, but it was solved quickly and professionally.
When you spend thousands on a camera, you want to invest in a case that will safely house your beloved equipment. My Houden bag does this.
Ordering process was seamless and speedy delivery. Item just what I wanted!!!
Amazingly fast service. Great products.. great price .. definitely recommend
Fantastic service always! Great stock, quick delivery.
Next day free delivery, very competitive price (better than Amazon.co.uk) and fantastic product. Very Happy :)
First class customer service and products. One of a kind.
The product is amazing so I'm absolutely chuffed and delivery was on time also even though I live in Cyprus. Thank you very much guys!
My order came quicker than expected and really nicely packaged too, which was also unexpected.
A brilliantly curated set of camera bags. Definitely the place to use if you want to find something a bit more uniqiue/stylish.

Also the brown paper packaging that my item came in was a really nice touch. You could almost gift it as is with no extra wrapping.
I bought a camera strap from Houden Bags.

The strap is great but the service was exceptional. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and communication. I will definitely be shopping here again.
Cheaper than other the same bag on other sites, I am thrilled with my bag, wrapped beautifully, arrived quickly, not charged for posting. I was very happy. Thank you Houden
I ordered a Hold Fast Moneymaker and was delighted it arrived just TWO days after I ordered! Beautifully packaged and great service. Thanks :)
Delivery was great,and the bag is fantastic!
Houden Bags 5 star review on 18th January 2017
Good service, swift replays on questions and Good pricing!
Good friendly customer service on the phone and quick delivery.
Quality products!
Excellent customer service more than helpful, be assured that if you order or not, you will get there full support. As for orders you get tracking details when despatched etc. If you have any questions just contact them I will most definitely be using them again and recommend that my colleagues and friends to use them.
Carlton
Fantastic service and great bag. Hard to get hold of an Ona Astoria so very pleased. Delivery was less than 24hrs which was fantastic and the hand written note is a nice personal touch. A company that hasn't lost sight of its customers.
Houden Bags is rated 4.92 based on 63 reviews