Houden Bags Reviews

of reviewers recommend Houden Bags
Read Houden Bags Reviews

hello@houdenbags.com

Tell us how Houden Bags made you happy
Very quick to dispatch the product. Pleasant transaction.
Super fast shipping to Sweden, I am impressed and very satisfied!
Great service, great product and super quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Very fast delivery and good service
I’m writing to say a BIG thank you for your excellent service. You quickly replaced a MoneyMaker camera start that was too small without question. The replacement camera strap arrived in a few days and it is just what I was looking for. I have been very impressed with Houden's excellent customer service, which is much appreciated.
Lovely Ipad bag, quality seems good and looks really nice. Very happy with the quick and free delivery. Bought this as a gift and was much appreciated.
This is my first time using Houden, thus quite worry whether item is authentic. But it comes with QR code to identify which reassure me houden sells genuine product in the most reasonable price. What can i ask more?
Very quick dispatch perfect item!
I bought a bag - they sent me bag
A fabulous bag delivered next day!
The Material is very soft and attractive. The fit is absolutely perfect for my iPad Pro 10.5, sitting inside its cover.

The Product is exceptionally well made and I am delighted with this product.
Good quality, sleek appearance
Superb service - great product.
Easy site to use, quick delivery of item. Thank you!
I ordered my Holdfast Camera Swagg hoping to get in within at least a week since I live in Sweden. Ordered early on a Monday and had it on the Wednesday! So glad I got it that fast. Great service!
There was a hickup with the delivery date but the moment the owner realised this, he contacted us by phone to explain and made up for the delay. Many shops would not have bothered to do this. The bag has safely arrived and we are very pleased with it.
I was a bit cautious at first having never ordered from Houden Bags before but the whole process was perfect. Communication was swift and easy, delivery was quick and the price for my Kelly Moore bag much better than what it would be if I ordered directly from the US.
Can only recommend!
The Wotancraft Raven, mft leather camera bag is such a beautifully crafted bag, and I am very pleased with the product, and the service I received from the Houden bag company was absolutely second to none, right from the very start when I first visited the Houden bag company web site and enquired about the bag I wanted, I received a bespoke and very personal service, right up to the time my Wotancraft Raven camera bag was delivered to me at my home, I would definitely highly recommend the Houden bag company to anyone who wishes to purchase one of their bags.

John Dyer
Great quality, looks good and really protects my expensive camera gear. First bag I would not be without. Love it.
The quality of the goods I purchased were excellent and the efficiency with which you dealt with my order was also very good.
Houden Bags is rated 4.92 based on 63 reviews