Houden Bags Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Houden Bags

How would you rate Houden Bags?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"A fabulous bag delivered next day!"
"The Material is very soft and attractive. The fit is absolutely perfect for my iPad Pro 10.5, sitting inside its cover. The Product is exceptionally well made and I am delighted with this product."
"Good quality, sleek appearance"
"Superb service - great product."
"Easy site to use, quick delivery of item. Thank you!"
"I ordered my Holdfast Camera Swagg hoping to get in within at least a week since I live in Sweden. Ordered early on a Monday and had it on the Wednesday! So glad I got it that fast. Great service!"
"There was a hickup with the delivery date but the moment the owner realised this, he contacted us by phone to explain and made up for the delay. Many shops would not have bothered to do this. The bag has safely arrived and we are very pleased with it."
"I was a bit cautious at first having never ordered from Houden Bags before but the whole process was perfect. Communication was swift and easy, delivery was quick and the price for my Kelly Moore bag much better than what it would be if I ordered directly from the US. Can only recommend!"
"The Wotancraft Raven, mft leather camera bag is such a beautifully crafted bag, and I am very pleased with the product, and the service I received from the Houden bag company was absolutely second to none, right from the very start when I first visited the Houden bag company web site and enquired about the bag I wanted, I received a bespoke and very personal service, right up to the time my Wotancraft Raven camera bag was delivered to me at my home, I would definitely highly recommend the Houden bag company to anyone who wishes to purchase one of their bags. John Dyer"
"Great quality, looks good and really protects my expensive camera gear. First bag I would not be without. Love it."
"The quality of the goods I purchased were excellent and the efficiency with which you dealt with my order was also very good."
"I wanted to get my hands on a moneymaker and decided to go with Houden who had the best UK stock options. My parcel arrived really quickly by Special Delivery and was well packed. I'm really happy with the service that I received."
"I had and issue with dispatch of my bag, but it was solved quickly and professionally."
"When you spend thousands on a camera, you want to invest in a case that will safely house your beloved equipment. My Houden bag does this."
"Ordering process was seamless and speedy delivery. Item just what I wanted!!!"
"Amazingly fast service. Great products.. great price .. definitely recommend"
"Fantastic service always! Great stock, quick delivery."
"Next day free delivery, very competitive price (better than Amazon.co.uk) and fantastic product. Very Happy :)"
"First class customer service and products. One of a kind."
"The product is amazing so I'm absolutely chuffed and delivery was on time also even though I live in Cyprus. Thank you very much guys!"
Houden Bags is rated 4.91 based on 34 reviews