Houden Bags Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Houden Bags

How would you rate Houden Bags ?

"I bought a Holdfast Moneymaker double camera strap - the quality of the product is just superb and will get its first out next weekend at a Wedding I am Photographing. The delivery and follow up from a Houden Bags was first rate and the product was delivered the following day. Top Marks"
"Great product . Sent to me the next day . Great selection ."
"I had a problem with a broken bag recently, Houden quickly replied and sorted my issue, best customer service I have come across by far in recent years."
"Very quick to dispatch the product. Pleasant transaction."
"Super fast shipping to Sweden, I am impressed and very satisfied!"
"Great service, great product and super quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"Very fast delivery and good service"
"I’m writing to say a BIG thank you for your excellent service. You quickly replaced a MoneyMaker camera start that was too small without question. The replacement camera strap arrived in a few days and it is just what I was looking for. I have been very impressed with Houden's excellent customer service, which is much appreciated."
"Lovely Ipad bag, quality seems good and looks really nice. Very happy with the quick and free delivery. Bought this as a gift and was much appreciated."
"This is my first time using Houden, thus quite worry whether item is authentic. But it comes with QR code to identify which reassure me houden sells genuine product in the most reasonable price. What can i ask more?"
"Very quick dispatch perfect item!"
"I bought a bag - they sent me bag"
"A fabulous bag delivered next day!"
"The Material is very soft and attractive. The fit is absolutely perfect for my iPad Pro 10.5, sitting inside its cover. The Product is exceptionally well made and I am delighted with this product."
"Good quality, sleek appearance"
"Superb service - great product."
"Easy site to use, quick delivery of item. Thank you!"
"I ordered my Holdfast Camera Swagg hoping to get in within at least a week since I live in Sweden. Ordered early on a Monday and had it on the Wednesday! So glad I got it that fast. Great service!"
"There was a hickup with the delivery date but the moment the owner realised this, he contacted us by phone to explain and made up for the delay. Many shops would not have bothered to do this. The bag has safely arrived and we are very pleased with it."
"I was a bit cautious at first having never ordered from Houden Bags before but the whole process was perfect. Communication was swift and easy, delivery was quick and the price for my Kelly Moore bag much better than what it would be if I ordered directly from the US. Can only recommend!"
Houden Bags is rated 4.89 based on 46 reviews