Houden Bags Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Houden Bags

Tell us how Houden Bags made you happy

"Great quality bag that arrived quickly and in good condition. I had trouble contacting them (they had technical issues which have now been sorted), They went above and beyond to fix the problem. Thanks!"
"bag was wrong size, cannot get hold of the company to return. DO NOT USE!"
"Website is easy to use. Prices are cheap, but good quality. Delivery is quick. Thank you."
"Bag arrived quickly and well packaged, as described. Good service overall."
"Great deliverytime and the service was super!"
"Excellent service : very fast delivery, good rage of merchandise, easy to use website. I will definitely use this company again."
"Amazing customer service, first bag I received had a slight issue but they sent another out and it was with me the next day. Bag is fantastic quality, packaged well with fast shipping. Couldn't ask for more!"
"Easy ordering and quick delivery, and really nice premium packaging. Great service..."
"Super fast, super good, can only recommend. 2days to Prague-Czech republic"
"I bought a Holdfast Moneymaker double camera strap - the quality of the product is just superb and will get its first out next weekend at a Wedding I am Photographing. The delivery and follow up from a Houden Bags was first rate and the product was delivered the following day. Top Marks"
"Great product . Sent to me the next day . Great selection ."
"I had a problem with a broken bag recently, Houden quickly replied and sorted my issue, best customer service I have come across by far in recent years."
"Very quick to dispatch the product. Pleasant transaction."
"Super fast shipping to Sweden, I am impressed and very satisfied!"
"Great service, great product and super quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"Very fast delivery and good service"
"I’m writing to say a BIG thank you for your excellent service. You quickly replaced a MoneyMaker camera start that was too small without question. The replacement camera strap arrived in a few days and it is just what I was looking for. I have been very impressed with Houden's excellent customer service, which is much appreciated."
"Lovely Ipad bag, quality seems good and looks really nice. Very happy with the quick and free delivery. Bought this as a gift and was much appreciated."
"This is my first time using Houden, thus quite worry whether item is authentic. But it comes with QR code to identify which reassure me houden sells genuine product in the most reasonable price. What can i ask more?"
"Very quick dispatch perfect item!"
Houden Bags is rated 4.84 based on 55 reviews