Houden Bags Reviews

of reviewers recommend Houden Bags
Read Houden Bags Reviews

hello@houdenbags.com

Tell us how Houden Bags made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Houden Bags 5 star review on 18th January 2017
Ernst-Jan Breijer
More Photos & Videos
Excellent well made leather bag ideal for Leica CL and two lenses. Genuine high quality leather and very compact design saw
Love the Phoenix bags. Already have the black and now purchased the Rose and the Stone. They are just the right size for all my items and look so beautiful.
Very pleased with my purchase, very impressed you delivered within one day of ordering. It made the perfect gift for my husband. Will be back.
Extremely impressed with the service I received from your company from placing the order to receiving my beautiful bag.
Everything delivered as promised icluding the date of arrival.
Perfect.
Congratulations and good luck
Excellent, speedy service. Bag I received is as described on the website. Very happy customer.
Ordered a Holdfast Moneymaker, received no issues. They use DPD so a great delivery experience too!
Excellent service - arrived swiftly, exactly as promised. Packaged appropriately - not too much, not too little. Bag exactly as detailed and in perfect condition. Price very competitive. Highly recommended.
Slight delay in shipping but good communication and an excellent product.
Great quality bag that arrived quickly and in good condition. I had trouble contacting them (they had technical issues which have now been sorted), They went above and beyond to fix the problem. Thanks!
Website is easy to use. Prices are cheap, but good quality. Delivery is quick. Thank you.
Bag arrived quickly and well packaged, as described.

Good service overall.
Great deliverytime and the service was super!
Excellent service : very fast delivery, good rage of merchandise, easy to use website. I will definitely use this company again.
Amazing customer service, first bag I received had a slight issue but they sent another out and it was with me the next day. Bag is fantastic quality, packaged well with fast shipping. Couldn't ask for more!
Easy ordering and quick delivery, and really nice premium packaging. Great service...
Super fast, super good, can only recommend. 2days to Prague-Czech republic
I bought a Holdfast Moneymaker double camera strap - the quality of the product is just superb and will get its first out next weekend at a Wedding I am Photographing. The delivery and follow up from a Houden Bags was first rate and the product was delivered the following day. Top Marks
Great product .
Sent to me the next day . Great selection .
I had a problem with a broken bag recently, Houden quickly replied and sorted my issue, best customer service I have come across by far in recent years.
Houden Bags is rated 4.92 based on 63 reviews