HotelsClick Reviews

Via Palmiro Togliatti

Categories:
Travel
Hotels & Accommodation

How would you rate HotelsClick ?

"I booked what Hotelsclick.com listed as two triple rooms for a party of 6. We arrived to the Waterfront Marriott in Portland, Oregon only to discover that a triple did not and never did exist, instead it was two doubles. Luckily, the hotel realized that this booking company did a bait and switch and offered us a third double room at a discounted rate. The concierge even stated that we should try to stick to reputable sites like Expedia because they actually understand what the hotels actually have to offer. I reached out to the nearly impossible to get ahold of customer service department (they are an italian company, timezone was an issue) to understand why they fraudulently list packages and I was essentially told sorry we had to deal with it, they technically gave something that can accommodate a party of 6. This has to be done via email BTW. There is no voicemail option, and I don't feel like trying to call them at 3am to sort out bogus packages they sell. This is a rather shady company, stick to the sites that actually understand and honor the products they sell."
"Do not I repeat do not use them rip off booked a room for 2/14/2015 and I get to the hotel and they did not have a reservation for me and the hotel was sold out and tried to call the number and could not get anybody"
HotelsClick is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews