Hotels Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Hotels
1PM
1PM

About Hotels: Hotels.com is a leading provider of hotel accommodation worldwide, offering reservation services through its own network of localised websites. The site is available in 18 languages and offers over 140,000 hotels worldwide from independent and major chain hotels as well as self-catering to B&Bs in more than 16,000 destinations.

10440 North Central Expressway, Suite 400

Categories:
Travel
Hotels & Accommodation
Travel
Hotels & Accommodation

Tell us how Hotels made you happy

"Amazing customer service, great loyalty scheme, easy to use website and generally just find it really great!"
Are you Hotels? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Hotels receives. Reply Free
"Really easy to use and the free nights are a great reward"
"Hotels.com is fine until you actually need to change or cancel something. A mere couple of hours after making a booking and realizing I had chosen the wrong dates, I went back to try and fix the reservation and got launched into an almost comical (if it weren't so expensive) back and forth between Hotels.com, who claimed to be unable to reach the hotel to get approval to change the reservation, and the hotel itself (whom I called to see if I couldn't get ahold of them) who told me that Hotels.com did not need to call them to process any changes and that because I had booked through them, they were unable to make any changes on my behalf (which is fair enough). Called Hotels.com immediately after speaking with hotel, and they claim they still can't get ahold of the hotel that I was just on the phone with. If I had two phones, I could probably have still have been on the phone with the hotel at the same time as being on the phone with the Hotels.com operator. Instead, I am told by the agent that he's going to cancel my reservation and then try to escalate it within his group, which can ONLY be done if the reservation is canceled FIRST. I am pretty sure that they are going to charge me fully for the canceled reservation at this point and blame the hotel, who claims they should not need to be involved in the cancellation or fees. Using Hotels.com has perhaps single-handedly ruined my honeymoon because this simple and honest mistake that blossomed into being charged full price for absolutely nothing (and poor service to boot) means that I need to cut other things out of the budget that we were really looking forward to. Do yourself a favor and avoid Hotels.com where possible, although they're such a monopoly at this point that I realize that's difficult to do, so at the very least, triple-check everything before booking with them, because heaven help you if you need any kind of help or modification!"
"They have always provided excellent service when I have had any difficulty and check in and out instructions for apartments are excellent."
"Great customer service."
"Simple to use website & app. My now go to hotel booking app."
"Booking my business accomodation every week with them, easy and quick, reward nights are a great bonus, and book through Quidco to make even better savings."
"Done a usa road trip. Booked five hotels with them. Everyone was hassle free on arrival and room type as promised"
"Booking process is so easy and quick. Always help with bookings and changes even if cancellations/changes aren't permitted."
"This company does not exclusively have the best offers but often does and combine this with a free night earned for every 10 nights booked you are looking at a real competitor in the hotel booking market. The smartphone app and general website work well and choice making is simple."
"Always offer great reviews to help you make the right choice!"
"everything! Having paid for the Hotels .com vouchers with Tesco's clubcard points. . The initial information in the email was poor, I selected the hotel I wanted where I had stayed before , from the link from Tesco's email. Only to discover the hotel and two alternatives which I wanted was not available through the promotion scheme. Website very unhelpful and took ages to show me the correct hotels. that I could use. The telephone support was Indian based and just useless. Just not a good feeling American shyster trickery rather than good service."
"decent price"
"9999999999"
""
"website is good"
"Always found booking on hotels.com straightforward and easy. The reward scheme and getting a free night is my main reason for sticking with them over others. Also most of the hotels have loads of reviews & photos so I don't need to mess about researching for hours on other sites to see what the place is really like."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Please be careful! I cancelled my prepaid hotel mid of August 2013 and directly became a mail that I will get my 950 EUR back immediatly on my credit card. Now it is October 8th and after several calls and 8 un-answered mails I still do not have my money back on my credit card. Only info I got was from 1 guy at the hotline who told me 2 weeks ago that there are some technical problems and he cannot tell me for sure when I get my money back. I WOULD NEVER AGAIN BOOK HERE, THINK TWICE"
"Do not buy the insurance when booking a room. I bought the cancellation insurance and had to cancel my reservation due to a family emergency. Guess what? They still charged me for the room."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Booking.com are Rubbish at Customer Service and only interested in taking you cash. Owned by Americans and taking as much cash as possible is their only goal. Never use them go to Secret Escapes or Travel Zoo or something other than BOOKING.COM"
Hotels is rated 3.76 based on 21 reviews