Hotels Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Hotels

How would you rate Hotels?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Great customer service.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hotels in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great customer service."
"Simple to use website & app. My now go to hotel booking app."
Mike Potts
"Booking my business accomodation every week with them, easy and quick, reward nights are a great bonus, and book through Quidco to make even better savings."
Lotte B
"Done a usa road trip. Booked five hotels with them. Everyone was hassle free on arrival and room type as promised"
Adrian Leek
"Booking process is so easy and quick. Always help with bookings and changes even if cancellations/changes aren't permitted."
Mark
"This company does not exclusively have the best offers but often does and combine this with a free night earned for every 10 nights booked you are looking at a real competitor in the hotel booking market. The smartphone app and general website work well and choice making is simple."
Pauline Inniss
"Always offer great reviews to help you make the right choice!"
David Myles
"everything! Having paid for the Hotels .com vouchers with Tesco's clubcard points. . The initial information in the email was poor, I selected the hotel I wanted where I had stayed before , from the link from Tesco's email. Only to discover the hotel and two alternatives which I wanted was not available through the promotion scheme. Website very unhelpful and took ages to show me the correct hotels. that I could use. The telephone support was Indian based and just useless. Just not a good feeling American shyster trickery rather than good service."
Mr. ALAN Bailey
"decent price"
"9999999999"
""
"website is good"
"Always found booking on hotels.com straightforward and easy. The reward scheme and getting a free night is my main reason for sticking with them over others. Also most of the hotels have loads of reviews & photos so I don't need to mess about researching for hours on other sites to see what the place is really like."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Please be careful! I cancelled my prepaid hotel mid of August 2013 and directly became a mail that I will get my 950 EUR back immediatly on my credit card. Now it is October 8th and after several calls and 8 un-answered mails I still do not have my money back on my credit card. Only info I got was from 1 guy at the hotline who told me 2 weeks ago that there are some technical problems and he cannot tell me for sure when I get my money back. I WOULD NEVER AGAIN BOOK HERE, THINK TWICE"
Anonymous User
Verified Buyer
"Do not buy the insurance when booking a room. I bought the cancellation insurance and had to cancel my reservation due to a family emergency. Guess what? They still charged me for the room."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Booking.com are Rubbish at Customer Service and only interested in taking you cash. Owned by Americans and taking as much cash as possible is their only goal. Never use them go to Secret Escapes or Travel Zoo or something other than BOOKING.COM"
"Verynice hotel"