Hotel Chocolat, Leicester Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hotel Chocolat, Leicester

High Cross Shopping Centre, 5 Shires Lane, Leicester LE1 4AN, UK

Tell us how Hotel Chocolat, Leicester made you happy
I am a member of the Tasting Club and at the beginning of July I received a mixed selection that I hadn't ordered and didn't want. I know they said it would take some time but I have been waiting 3 weeks for them to post me a returns label to send it back. Until this happens I can't get a refund of the payment which was debited from my bank account. Their chocolates are superb but their customer service rather lets them down.
Recently bought myself a Velvetiser which I am comoletely thrilled with.
Came with a selection of Hot Chocolate sachets
Chose my two favourite flavours and used the 2 for 1 voucher enclosed with the Warranty to buy them
Delighted with easy site navgation, service, PayPal payments and delivery
Quality product from British producer. Staff always helpful, and always a sample to try !
Very fast delivery. Got a free xmas calender through top cashback. Really pleased with it and it came within about two days ish. :)
The staff were very knowledgeable and the shop is striking and smells delightful. I am an amateur chocolate myself and their illegal gianduja are to die for!!
Brilliant gift box with great selection of chocolates - very happy gift recipient!
Despite being close to Xmas, my order arrived within three days of purchase. Impressive!
Great range of products, a little expensive but generally worth it for the quality. Good selection of low-dairy and alcohol-free boxes and well as some more innovative prducts (caramel puddles!) and the subscription service is very flexible and easy to use.
Hotel Chocolat, Leicester is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews