Hot4Cards Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hot4Cards
"No fuss process. Reasonable margins. Quick delivery and great service when there was a problem"
"Honestly, I can't ask for better services I have started to used Hot4cards.com Since Jan. 2015, the first time was a little tricky as anything new is but after that first time like clockwork without fail. Too easy make your payment and roughly 10 minutes later you have your codes, upload them into your iTunes on your computer, flip on your tv, apple box and start clicking on your selection. It is just that simple."
"It was very hard to receive the code. To many mails (7) and I had to contact a girl called Sonia to finish my purchase."
Dear Alfredo,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, there have been dramatic increase in the number of fraudulent orders. We therefore, have to vigilantly verify orders.

We hope the issue was resolved in a timely manner and that you have received and redeemed your gift cards successfully. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further question or concern.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to being able to serve your iTunes needs again.

Best Regards,

Hot4Cards Customer Service
"Im Ahmad the best web site is hot4cards"
"Great service. Highly recommended."
Hot4Cards is rated 4.88 based on 102 reviews