Hot4Cards Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hot4Cards
"Very fast service! Thank you!"
"Gave it a shot. Very fast response!! Will use this again"
"Excellent no probs great service"
"Happy with the service & speed, thanks!"
"Good, quick and responsive service - even on a Saturday! I was happy."
"Easy and fasy"
"Excellent , 100% Recomenden and Fastest"
"Thanks Kyle for your assistance and patience in the verification process. One of the good websites for US iTunes cards."
"Excellent quality service, fast email delivery! Highly recommended! Competitive pricing!"
"Quick, professional and easy!! Thanks"
"I have made the puchase and paid with paypal. I contacted immediately by admin and asked to verify using social media. I did and the itunes card was emailed to me on the spot. Simple and swiftly done. Thanks Hot4Cards did and excellent service."
"It was very hard to receive the code. To many mails (7) and I had to contact a girl called Sonia to finish my purchase."
Dear Alfredo,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, there have been dramatic increase in the number of fraudulent orders. We therefore, have to vigilantly verify orders.

We hope the issue was resolved in a timely manner and that you have received and redeemed your gift cards successfully. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further question or concern.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to being able to serve your iTunes needs again.

Best Regards,

Hot4Cards Customer Service
"Great service, just one thing, you need to get 10 dollar cards. THANKS FOR THE SERVICE!!!"
"I had a problem with my inicial purchase, but it was resolved quickly and to my entire satisfaction."
"Quick, fast and so far very reliable... Thanks Hot4cards, excellent service."
"Good price for online iTunes cards, quick and easy"
"Good customer service"
"Fast, easy & with a good price"
"Thanks hot4cards, you have an excellent service an very good prices!!"
"Thank you. awesome service, fast delivery."
Hot4Cards is rated 4.88 based on 102 reviews