Hot Tub Centre NI Reviews

Hot Tub Centre NI 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Gerard
Hot Tub Centre NI 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Gerard
First class service from very friendly efficient staff. Communication was great from placing the order through to delivery & installation. Can't wait to use our new tub!
From start to finish the service was amazing!! I dealt with Ian over a year ago when we first started on a search for a hottub and then again when we decided on what we would like, Ian was a great sales man, not pushy and listened to everything I had to say. Nothing was too much trouble and even though I was concerned how we were going to get it into its new home he was very reassuring and understanding. On the delivery day I was very surprised in a good way as two vans turned up and four people were there including Ian himself. All the guys were so lovely and friendly and extremely professional and again nothing was too much trouble for them and believe me, getting the hottub into my garden was not as straight forward as I'm sure they would have liked but again they remained professional and got the job done professionally and efficiently! I would very highly recommend the hottub company and I'll certainly be recommending to friends and family! Thank you very much everyone at the hottub center belfast!
Hot Tub Centre NI 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Great service, polite and efficient. Thank you.
Just like to send a big thank you to the team at the Hot Tub Centre. Fantastic tub at a great price. The whole family are delighted.
Great service, nothing was to much, would definitely recommend
So happy with service, delivery and installation of hot tub. Loving it. Thanks so much. A dream come true.
Excellent service. Very friendly staff and lots of information to allow us to make an informed choice. delivery and install very straightforward and delighted with product
Great service and good reliable company
The whole team at the hot tub centre are amazing. So helpful & friendly. I’m delighted with my purchase. Best decision I have made. We are in our hot tub everyday! I had total confidence buying from them & highly recommend.
Hot Tub Centre NI 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Class photos Julie-ann. What a view!
Excellent tub, excellent service, everything fully explained. Would highly recommend.
Great service, boys were brilliant. Can't wait to enjoy it.
Excel customer service and very clear instru. Very friendly team
Brilliant customer service. Really helpful team. Really took their time to explain how the system works and how to maintain it.
Great service. Installed exactly where we wanted and explained everything clearly.
Great service? Really helpful and straightforward. Highly recommended
Great service well informative
The installation went very well and the team where very knowledgable and very proactive to finding the optimal position of the tub. The instructions to users were clear and well explained.
1st class service. Really helpful
Arrived when booked. Consulted me throughout. Pleasant and friendly. Tidy workmanship
From speaking to Alain at begin, then dealing with Ian for the sale. And finally Alister on the fitting . Things went smoothly from start to end. Great service👍.. Love the tub and the kids think it’s great. G & S
Hot Tub Centre NI 5 star review on 5th March 2021 Hot Tub Centre NI 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Pretty cool at nighttime. Enjoy!
Hot Tub Centre NI is rated 5.00 based on 97 reviews