Hot Tub Centre NI Reviews

Maryland Industrial Estate, 21, Ballygowan Rd, Moneyreagh,

Tell us how Hot Tub Centre NI made you happy
Really knowledgable Hot Tub team
Great after sale support
Great guys, tidy job well done and without any fuss.
Excellent service and set up
Thanks
I would highly recommend the Hot Tub Centre NI. From start to finish we received amazing customer service. All the staff are extremely helpful, with a high standard of knowledge in regards to the hot tubs. Alain helped assist us in picking out the perfect hot tub, and he couldn’t have done a better job. The whole family loves it! Worth every penny!
Great sales, great installation, great tub. Great team.
Top bananas in my opinion!!!
Great delivery and install service by very pleasant staff. Love our new Wellis hot tub .
Amazing service. Great team highly recommend.
From initial visit to installation Hot tubs Ni really know the meaning of good service .
Would 100% buy from them again .
Alan please pass my thanks to you team brilliant service !
Really pleased with my new hot tub and it was excellent value for money in comparison to other local dealers. I did my homework.
Ian, Alastair and alain really looked after me and made it a very easy purchase.
Delivery and setup was very professional and informative. They even called out to put my mind at ease about getting it into the garden.
Can't recommend them highly enough. Don't waste your time going anywhere else.
Great job😊
Alain and Allistair were absolutely fantastic to work with. Everything delivered to perfection and with ease. First class.
Very happy with service received from start to finish. Found Alain very genuine and decent to work with. His son Alastair and helper did a great job on the installation side. I would certainly recommend this company.
From the moment I walked in the showroom to the installation of my new hot tub the service has been fantastic they help me select the right tub for my family I have to say a special thanks to Helen on one of my visits her knowledge was very helpful when the guys were at the show. Thanks and my family love the hot tub.
From first contact with Alan the customer service was excellent chose our hot tub with confidence and the delivery and set up was outstanding with a great can do attitude we highly recommend this family run business thankyou so much from John & Sharyn
Excellent customer service from ordering hot tub to having it installed highly recommended from first meeting the whole team was very professional and outstanding Thankyou very much John & Sharyn
Fantastic customer service! Highly recommend
Excellent service and great value for money. Very decent people to deal with. No fuss, no gimmicks. Would highly recommend.
Great service from start to finish! 10/10.
Very friendly and full of help and advice, rapid callout response time
Excellent service