Hot Tub Centre NI Reviews

Hot Tub Centre NI 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Gerard
Hot Tub Centre NI 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Gerard
The installation went very well and the team where very knowledgable and very proactive to finding the optimal position of the tub. The instructions to users were clear and well explained.
1st class service. Really helpful
Arrived when booked. Consulted me throughout. Pleasant and friendly. Tidy workmanship
From speaking to Alain at begin, then dealing with Ian for the sale. And finally Alister on the fitting . Things went smoothly from start to end. Great service👍.. Love the tub and the kids think it’s great. G & S
Hot Tub Centre NI 5 star review on 5th March 2021 Hot Tub Centre NI 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Pretty cool at nighttime. Enjoy!
We are absolutely delighted with our Tub.. Fantastic service from Alain and his team, both before and after purchase. Could not rate this company high enough!!
Top class company from start to finish. Quality tubs, great sales advice and delivery and fitting were superb. It’s a family run business and they are excellent to deal with. Can’t recommend them highly enough...we are delighted with our purchase.
Excellent service from everyone at the hottub center. Highly recommended 👍
Really knowledgable Hot Tub team Great after sale support
Great guys, tidy job well done and without any fuss.
Excellent service and set up Thanks
I would highly recommend the Hot Tub Centre NI. From start to finish we received amazing customer service. All the staff are extremely helpful, with a high standard of knowledge in regards to the hot tubs. Alain helped assist us in picking out the perfect hot tub, and he couldn’t have done a better job. The whole family loves it! Worth every penny!
Great sales, great installation, great tub. Great team. Top bananas in my opinion!!!
Great delivery and install service by very pleasant staff. Love our new Wellis hot tub .
Amazing service. Great team highly recommend.
From initial visit to installation Hot tubs Ni really know the meaning of good service . Would 100% buy from them again . Alan please pass my thanks to you team brilliant service !
Really pleased with my new hot tub and it was excellent value for money in comparison to other local dealers. I did my homework. Ian, Alastair and alain really looked after me and made it a very easy purchase. Delivery and setup was very professional and informative. They even called out to put my mind at ease about getting it into the garden. Can't recommend them highly enough. Don't waste your time going anywhere else.
Great job😊
Alain and Allistair were absolutely fantastic to work with. Everything delivered to perfection and with ease. First class.
Very happy with service received from start to finish. Found Alain very genuine and decent to work with. His son Alastair and helper did a great job on the installation side. I would certainly recommend this company.
From the moment I walked in the showroom to the installation of my new hot tub the service has been fantastic they help me select the right tub for my family I have to say a special thanks to Helen on one of my visits her knowledge was very helpful when the guys were at the show. Thanks and my family love the hot tub.
Hot Tub Centre NI is rated 5.00 based on 101 reviews