Host & Stay Reviews

of reviewers recommend Host & Stay
Read Host & Stay Reviews

About Host & Stay:

A modern approach to holiday home management. At Host and Stay, our flexible, millenial approach to marketing your property will ensure your property reaches a growing global audience quickly and effectively.

info@hostandstay.co.uk

27 Milton Street

Tell us how Host & Stay made you happy
A fantastic modern and flexible approach to holiday let management from the team at Host & Stay North Yorkshire. Your service is exactly what owners need versus the other options currently available.
Thank you for our lovely stay in Hobo penthouse saltburn by the sea Very central, spotlessly clean, and relaxing
I have found the family run team at Host NY to be extremely professional in dealing with my two holiday lets. Dale is quick to reply to any issue or question I may have. The reviews for cleanliness have never been less than 10. They have a real personal touch with the clients and repeat bookings are high. All in all I would rate the service provided by Dale and his team as a 10. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with the opportunity to take on 2 holiday let’s sourced and managed through the guys at Host North Yorkshire. It’s been so easy to oversee the progress with the holiday let’s and I have such a great relationship with the guys behind the scenes. I’ve completely left it to them and trust their every decision and expertise. I am so pleased to know this will always be a nicely run and I can sit back and relax
The team have all been outstanding - sorting any issues as they happen and offering guidance on how to improve going forward!
After several years with a traditional holiday let agent, we joined Host North Yorkshire in Spring 2017 and we haven’t looked back! Our occupancy rate increased by over 20% in the first eight months and our revenue continues to go from strength to strength.
I have received excellent service and communication from Host North Yorkshire who manage my holiday let. They are very efficient and provide a comprehensive package of care enabling me to focus on and complete additional priorities without any worry. To have a management company you can trust to get on with everything and run things smoothly has been invaluable to me.
Host North Yorkshire have a refreshingly different approach to managing your property which is probably due to their vast knowledge in the area of holiday letting and marketing. They are immensely efficient and really do seem to be working all hours! They are approachable which can’t be said for some of the other holiday letting companies we have dealt with. Most importantly they are achieving our goal of increasing the occupancy rate and revenue in our properties.
I am over the moon with the outstanding level of service Host North Yorkshire has provided. We secured well over £5000 of confirmed bookings within the first 4-5 days of launching.  The team are communicative, knowledgeable, and extremely approachable.
Host & Stay is rated 4.79 based on 29 reviews