Hospitality Centre Reviews

Carolyn
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan Roberts
More Photos & Videos
Dane made the process of booking tickets really easy and was super helpful. We really enjoyed the concert!
Fantastic night , plenty of seating , drinks and all foods were in abundance - we will definitely book agin via Dane at the hospitality centre
Thanks for a great night
Was very pleased with the service received !!

Would definitely use your service again !
Great service from start to finish.
Definitely use again
Naomi always on hand to answer any questions.
I enjoyed the best day attending the F1, the hospitality centre was great from start till end. Dane whom I had the pleasure of dealing with was absolutely on point and extremely accommodating. I would definitely book again without hesitation from The Hospitality Centre. Great team, great day thank you
Lee
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 19th July 2019
Dane and the team have been fantastic. They have been able to arrange VIP tickets at short notice with zero hassle and at a great price. Keep up the good work Guys 👍
Highly recommend! Amazing service and the BEST tickets in town. Fantastic tickets and packages and nothing too much trouble to help and assist!

Had fantastic nights at Celine, Spice Girls and Pink!
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 15th July 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 15th July 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 15th July 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 15th July 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 15th July 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 15th July 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 15th July 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 15th July 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 15th July 2019
I bought concert tickets from Dane at Hospitality Centre and he did his utmost to find the best tickets possible. Everything went like clockwork and the tickets were waiting at our hotel upon arrival. Great and personal service, will definately use their services again.
Best seats in the house! Thank you Hospitality Centre for making it an amazing night. Your service is excellent and the upgrade was unforgettable! Buffet style food, an all inclusive bar and dancing to the Spice Girls, it really couldn't get much better. Thank you for the memories - I'll definitely be booking through your company again!
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 11th July 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 11th July 2019
Seamless service from start to finish! Prompt email replies from Lilie and the tickets were hand delivered my Simon.
The Hospitality centre was truly amazing , the staff were very attentive and food was first class. The seat that were along with the Hospitality were excellent.
They were extremely helpful and took into account my requests which I changed several times which was not an issue at all. Prompt exchange of emails and phone calls returned. Great team!
From start to finish Naomi made the process simple, quick responses to all queries. The end result was a night to remember and will definitely be using their services again
We had a wonderful day at Hyde Park! The venue was great with a good choice of food outlets. The bar was well staffed with friendly people, however wine choice was restricted.Barbara was brilliant, our standing area was literally 3m away from her and the other acts. Great day out!!
A day I’ll never forget, absolutely fabulous from start to finish. Had an amazing time from the welcoming to watching the performances.
Barbra Streisand a legend..still buzzing.
Thank you to Naomi Wheater for sorting everything and making it happen.
Danes customer service is great.

Quality service
I had the time of my life at the Spice Girls and it was a total childhood dream come true!! Made even better by getting our tickets upgraded after a slight hiccup with delivery (completely my fault, I forgot to change my delivery address and no one was there to sign for them). As I had paid a lot for the tickets and it being the day before the concert, I was understandably a bit panicky that I might not make the concert, however, after a quick phone call, the stress was taken away and I was completely reassured I was going to be there! The upgrade was also the best ever and meant we got food and drink included, plus access to the after party to continue the dancing! Huge thanks again for the upgrade and making it a night my sister and I will never forget!
Cannot recommend highly enough! This event was booked almost 8 months in advance, no issues with payment, any and all questions answered promptly and efficiently throughout (even if they were posed awkwardly by myself- I wanted everything perfect for my partner)
Event instruction was perfect and as advertised, well received and enjoyed by my partner and I look forward to booking another event in the near future

Paul
shocking shocking shocking, avoid at all costs. I paid over the top for two pink tickets for 30th June, only got email a few days before, whilst I was away so printed tickets the morning of the event and they had given me tickets for the day before..... I had to pay for another lot of tickets at nearly £300 and when i've rang them today they will investigate but couldn't tell me when someone would get back to me.... Fuming is an understatement, what is there to investigate, they gave me the wrong tickets!!!!! WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN
We booked to see Billy Joel with Naomi, her approach to the sale and after sale service was excellent, Naomi was contactable at all times even out of hours. The venue, staff and food were fantastic. The whole experience from start to finish was so good I immediately booked the following morning for Elton John with the same package.
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.79 based on 287 reviews