Hospitality Centre Reviews

Carolyn
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan Roberts
More Photos & Videos
A very personal and efficient service
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 17th October 2019
Competitive well priced tickets
Straight forward friendly efficient help and support
Well organised experience
Would gladly use them again
Outstanding customer service and attention to detail. Could not recommend them highly enough. Will only use this company.
Slight issue with emails going in to the junk box but all worked out in the end.
The day was brilliant exactly what we hoped for and Hospitality Centre delivered exactly what it said on the can. Thank you Simon and your team.
Had an enjoyable time in the hospitality suite for the rugby league final . Meal was good . Staff pleasant and accommodating. We would have preferred to have been in the suite with our own team supporters rather than the opposition but it didn’t spoil the day . Good choice of drinks .
My daughter's first concert. She was so excited to see Pink. An amazing experience to share with warm hospitality, nice environment, great food and the best music. We had an unforgettable night. Thank you
The private box was amazing. From start to finish it was a fabulous experience. Christina at the hospitality centre was one of the most pleasant and friendly people I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. We arrived on the big day to a fully set table with snacks. The waiter was wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble. The only thing I would have changed would have been the choice for a cold buffet meal rather than a hot meal on the warmest day of the year. Some air conditioning would have been welcome also. The view of the pitch was second to none. We would definitely recommend this kind of hospitality for any event and will most certainly do it again.
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Would have put very good but confirmation of tickets for the event was very late.
Fabulous service every time , always there if you need that little extra in hospitality for clients.

Regards
Jason
Naomi, did everything to make the day absolutely amazing would definitely use her and the company again.
Excellent service and as the client I was very well taken care of. Always had regular contact wth Simon who helped with every query.
Very positive experience with the Hospitality Centre. From my initial enquiry to the experience on the day was all managed in a very professional manner.
Brilliant day! Enjoyed it! Food was amazing and brilliant customer service from Naomi and thanks to her for sorting everything out and making it an enjoyable day for us! Thanks Naomi!👍🏼
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 16th August 2019
I would DEFINITELY NOT use this company again – they were pretty sloppy and unprofessional and have left us out of pocket to the tune of £600. I am amazed that this company gets such positive reviews on this website. We booked "VIP" tickets through this company, to see Take That at the O2. The price was (as it turned out) almost three times the face value per ticket. The two problems with them were:

Firstly, we had ordered and paid for 6 tickets a number of months before the event. With three days to go before the event, the tickets still hadn't arrived, despite being told we would have them in good time... At that point, 2 of our party pulled out because they were convinced (rightly as it turns out) that things were not right. When I explained this to the sales rep (2 days to go), she assured me that the 2 tickets would be re-sold, so she would only despatch 4 tickets and re-sell the other two. After the event, it turned out they didn't sell them and they've kept our money!! I spoke to them and they accepted that this shouldn’t have happened. I have now been chasing them for the past 3 months with no reply.

Secondly, the VIP experience was a real disappointment and was nothing like they suggested. The main issue was the restaurant which was fully booked despite getting there at 5.30 as recommended by Hospitality Centre – we ended up having to eat a burger upstairs in the concourse standing up. The company and its itinerary made no mention of needing to book and simply said that we should get there at the recommended time. Also, as it turned out, simply being an American Express cardholder (which we are) would have got us into the VIP lounge anyway – so any premium charged by Hospitality Centre for that element of the package was completely worthless in reality.

Overall the experience was very poor value and I would not recommend them to anyone.
Very good service from first enquiry to booking and then receiving the tickets thank you
Simply perfect!
I have used The Hospitality Centre twice now and both times Naomi has managed to get us great tickets, would highly recommend.
Really good service from Naomi and the rest. I emailed what I was looking for and she got back to me that night. Tickets emailed 3 days before.
We saw The Who at Wembley. Fabulous hospitality from start to finish and the venue was incredible. There was champagne, free flowing wine and a hit buffet of foods from around the world. Excellent. Best yet
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 14th August 2019 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 14th August 2019
My family and I very much enjoyed the event and the great hospitality. The service we received from the Hospitality Centre (and Event Hospitality Specialist) was very good. We will definitely consider using them again.
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.79 based on 287 reviews