Hospitality Centre Reviews

Carolyn
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan Roberts
More Photos & Videos
Service from Joe was excellent services all our needs hospitality at wembley was great food was fantastic will definitely be back
Jo Parker was helpful from start to finish in organising our premier club tickets. The seats were in a great location and the atmosphere at Anfield on the day second to none.
The club itself was very crowded and busy but the staff were excellent.
There was a good choice of food.
Very good service, they will walk the extra mile for you
We had a great day, we never had any issues whatsoever.

We were very satisfied with our hospitality package and enjoyed the whole experience.

If we decide to come down next year will definitely look to book through yourselves again.

Also we contacted the Hospitality team to check on the date they were sending out tickets as the event was close and hadn’t been sent. Joseph Parker handled my query to check when they would be sending them out. Was very helpful and informed me when they were being sent out. They arrived on time that I was told.
A thoroughly enjoyable experience, organisation from start to finish was first class.
I worked with Joe at the Hospitality Centre to purchase tickets to a football game at London Stadium. Not being from the UK, it was an effort that I needed assistance to do. Joe worked with us to arrange for the match, agree on seating options, purchase, etc.

My son and I had a great time. Seats and accommodations were great, the facility was very nice and we also got an exciting game as a bonus !

Everything occurred as expected, and I will definitely reach out to Joe and the Hospitality Centre the next time we get a chance to come over.

Thanks for all of your support and coordination; as a traveler in another country it was one less thing to worry about !
I came to Hospitality centre to grab some VIP Elton John tickets for myself & my partner. I have been in contact with Joe Parker, his service & communication with me has been brilliant. He’s been very prompt with emails, so very helpful and Iv gone away with everything I need.
100% recommend anyone wanting to get tickets to get them via hospitality centre. They won’t disappoint.

Thank you Joe & all the team at hospitality centre! - Kate
Unbelievable, professional and reliable! Our experience could not have been better! 1A service!!! Will definitely recommend the Hospitality Centre to all my friends, family and acquaintances!!
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 7th November 2019
Simon Young and the team were outstanding..... went out of there way to help.
Great Hospitality-Event at Wembley. (NFL-London Game). Great Food and hospitality location.
Joe was extremely helpful and attentive throughout the entire process. When I needed two extra tickets, I could access him late in the evening and next morning everything was in place. Great service!
Everything was turnkey. The tickets were delivered to the hotel in a timely fashion with no issues, and the game experience was great. Naomi Wheeler did a great job servicing my order and responded promptly with any questions that I had throughout the process.
IDEAL FOR XMAS PRESENT FOR MY WIFE.
MEAL AND DRINKS BEFORE WATCHING CHER, PERFECT!
We attended the Cher concert and can only record that the event was perfect in every way. The food, drink, venue and in particular the staff were fantastic. Everyone we met were incredibly polite and helpful. Cher was pretty good too!
Fantastic service received by Simon at Hospitality Centre. The event (Boxing) was very well organised, the seats, venue, food and speed of communication were superb. Would recommend 100%
We had an outstanding experience and fully recommend the Wembley Hospitality Center.

We bought two VIP tickets for an NFL game in Wembley stadium. The tickets were sent to us in a timely fashion but never arrived.

We contacted and informed our sales director Simon about this problem. Simon helped us within minutes and had tickets reprinted and sent to the stadium for us to pick up on the day of the game. We even received a free upgrade for our troubles.

I plan on making and future purchases directly over the Wembley Hospitality Center, as they have proven to be trustworthy, kind and professional.
Whenever i visit the U.K. i always try to see an NFL or Premiere League match. Hospitality Centre has been an excellent service - the packages & tickets they have provided have been first class VIP experiences all the way around. There are always concerns when I’m coming from out of the country to see an event, but with Hospitality Centre I can now rest assured because they always deliver what they promise
Brilliant night at the Cher concert, great seats and view
Great friendly service & communication from Naomi at Hospitality Centre.
The service I've received this week from Hospitality Centre, especially Simon has been 1st class. They really care and follow up to ensure satisfaction. Will definitely be using them again.
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.79 based on 287 reviews