Hoseasons Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Hoseasons?

Hoseasons Holidays Limited

Hotels & Accommodation
Travel
UK Holidays
Hotels & Accommodation

Tell us how Hoseasons made you happy

"What went wrong was Hoseasons taking a booking for a run down bungalow which bore no resemblance to the advert and then denying any responsibility.Absolutely disgraceful customer service.Once they have your money it's hard luck.I will be reporting Hoseasons to our Trading Standards office and getting advice on going to the small claims court as it is obvious that Hoseasons will do nothing.BEWARE of dealing with Hoseasons,you have been warned."
Are you Hoseasons? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"really disappointed booked a holiday for Aug 19 over the phone as wanted to check if we had to cancel we would only lose deposit we were told yes only the deposit, we never received any paperwork for the holiday so had to call to cancel it as we couldn’t go, only to be told there would be a cancellation fee of £350 on top of the deposit already paid what a con they must be making a fortune out of other people’s misfortunes BEWARE THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING UNTIL THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY would never book a holiday with them again and will tell as many people as possible to BEWARE"
"Our family Xmas at Woodside Bay Lodge retreat (Isle of Wight) was ruined by Hoseasons' arrogance and total lack of responsibility.This could have been so different. The Lodge was great, the location exactly as described and the local staff very helpful - at least so it seemed. We arrived xmas eve for a 4 night stay over xmas. There was no hot water so the 'technician' (and I use the term loosely) appeared at 4pm and fixed the boiler... reminding us that xmas day was the next day so there will be no-one on site. We weren't aware but it was just a temporary fix, and predictably both the hot water and heating failed that night meaning we were left to freeze on xmas day. Nice one mate. I checked the boiler which was overdue for its service... and was losing pressure (and yes, I took pictures)... on boxing day in desperation I googled the boiler and worked out how to get it going again for a few hours at least. As soon as staff reappeared on site we complained but nothing was done about it apart from sending the guy round again to do another temporary fix that lasted a few hours only. Needless to say we raised a complaint with Hoseasons when we got back. The park offered us a 10% refund (£116) not even 1 nights stay, which doesn't come close to making up for the ruined holiday. We booked it through Hoseasons who were very quick to wash their hands of it and didn't take any responsibility for the problem. Will never use again - anyone can have a problem but you should take responsiblity and compensate accordingly. However they place very little value on customer satisfaction.or making sure their rooms/lodgings are fit for purpose. Avoid."
"Do not trust Hoseasons customer service , as soon as a problem pops up they deniy any responsibility stating that they are just the booking agent and all they do is direct the complaint email to the unit owners . My friends and I stayed at Applewood country park near Scarborough , the unit was really old and damp, there was mould everywhere and it was disgustingly dirty . I took photographs that proved this to Hoseasons , who then sent them to the park saying it has nothing to do with them . Hoseasons sent me a copy of Applegroves reply saying the photos were not from that caravan !! I was gobsmacked at this and sent proof that they were , Applegrove refused to comment so Hoseasons said there was nothing they could do , If I bought a product from a department store and it wasn't fit for purpose I would expect the store to resolve the issue , What's the difference ? Hoseasons advertise and sell the unit therefor should hold some responsibility to the customer . Hoseasons you are RUBBISH and don't deserve the business you have ."
"AVOID! Absolutely appalling customer service. Booked a short break for New Year. At the time of booking there was an option of 3 or 4 nights with a price difference of £100. I opted for the 4 nights. Yesterday they called to say they’d made an error and we could only stay 3 nights. No apology from Hoseasons and they’re refusing to refund the price difference. They’re causing me huge amounts of stress at an already busy time of year. Will not be booking with them again"
"Charlesworth Lodgws. This place is amazing!! It was so much more than we were expecting. There was only a few cabins in the little area. It had beautiful views from every window. Every cabin has the back end of a gorgeous forest. There is also gorgeous walks very close by where you can see Manchester in the distance. We stayed in Coombes View Lodge and we walked in and it felt like home. It had a bath which we werent expecting. A gorgeous hot shower with amazing power. A very cozy living space. All the essentials you will need for a lovely time away. A washing machine, iron and board and mop bucket and hoover so you can keep up to date with everything. A dishwasher. They provide dishwasher and machine tablets. A thermostat which came in so handy because we made it so everything was on when we came home from those chilly walks. Fast WiFi EVERYWHERE which made it so convinient. Netflix and all the apps on a smart tv. The most comfiest sofas and beds. Complimentary dressing gowns. The most amazing thing also was the cozy little Christmas tree up which made our whole holiday. We had a little accident when we was on snake pass on one of our days luckily we got back with our insurers but the next day the lovely gentlemen who owns the site helped us get the car sorted and back on the road. He didn’t have too. He had such a busy day as it was but still made time for us. He transported us from A to B and we couldn’t have done it without him. This holiday has been a dream and everyone has been so friendly. It is a very high end place to be. very luxurious. Yes there is a problem with the lane on the way in. It is steep and does have pot holes but the owners really do try there hardest to fill them in when they can. I don’t think they have much control over the road as I dont think they own it. It’s iust a way in. So be patient with them please. Go cautious when you go down the lane but I promise it’s worth it when you get to the end. The road flattens out. Thank you for having us we will see you soon x"
"We booked our holiday back in Jan for following Christmas. We're told to book with extreme urgency as all lodges were running out and we'd miss out.. Ahh end of the world! A year in advance we booked. After all that hype, we bought our holiday, only to find out pretty much days after that our holiday had dropped significantly in price. Over the next 6 MONTHS they continually dropped even further, and are now close to 60% off. Oh they must have really run out of lodges in January, to still be selling them now. We feel tricked, hard done by, over a barrel and locked in to our contract. We can't even cancel, and the insurance we took out..absolutely useless. It covers pretty much nothing, it's a piece of paper to make you feel safe, until you read the tiny print in a footnote that says the insurance doesn't actually cover anything. I read contracts, every time. I meticulously read contracts and rules. This one tiny 'by the way, your contract doesn't cover any of the things in the contract if you live in Britain' was not obvious. The T&Cs are for Europe! But again, as I say, rules are rules, even if they are mean. I called up customer services to ask for a 'human perspective' on the price drop. I didn't ask for a price match (I'm not mad, I know how the system works), I just asked for something in recognition that we feel very rubbish and sad about our trip that we don't even want anymore and feel bitter over. I asked the person to suggest something small that would increase our loyalty and customer experience, but they refused anything whatsoever. I wasn't asking for the earth, just something to bring back my trust in the brand and make us feel happy about our trip again. Nothing. They've actually made it worse. In business terms, they've very quickly turned me from a 'brand neutral customer' into a 'brand terrorist', that will never book with them again, and will ensure my entire family of 8 bookings (worth thousands and thousands every year) will never return. And all I wanted was a free bit of cake in the cafe or something, or £10 off in the gift shop, you know, frivolous simple human touches that make you feel like they care. I'm not asking for something from nothing. I'm now the worst kind of customer they could have - the business relationship is all take take and everything they do keeps rubbing salt in the wound, and as a result, my aim is to now tell the world about the horrid treatment we've had. To warn the world wherever we can and discourage as many people as possible from booking. Hoseasons need to start thinking small. Little touches that would keep people coming back. They could have made me into a complete brand loyalist with 10% off at the spa or an hour's early check in, something that would ultimately earn them money anyway (as I planned on using the spa, and we needed somewhere to go for lunch an hour earlier.. "on site after check in would have been perfect). Shame they are so small minded. Shame (not shame) they will lose out on 8 bookings next year, all for what, a fivers worth of customer service? So yes, if you do want to book with Hoseasons, even though you'll be locked into an iron clad contract that it seems even death won't unlock, make sure you wait until the very last moment, then wait a bit more. Wait til you are on the train to the park, then book, and you might get a reasonable price. Bet you anything though that by the time you arrive at your lodge, the same holiday will be advertised at 50% it's value. But you know, better than being tricked like us, out of hundreds and hundreds of pounds"
"Warning to everyone! DO NOT use hoseasons. We had a holiday booked and unfortunately my partner has fallen ill so we are unable to go. I’m disgusted at how we have been treated. Because we don’t have insurance we are unable to claim any money back. Their customer service is rubbish and they are now telling me i have been informed of stuff that i haven’t. I phoned up to talk through our options and was appalled at how unhelpful they were. Basically this is how it is and we won’t do anything to help and don’t care"
"special £25 low deposit a con as terms and conditions make booking fee payable on cancellation even after one day.This offer seems to be deliberately misleading as is long term and hardly a special offer.We had to pay £200 which is obviously extortionate and does not reflect the inconvenience that hoseasons were caused by the early cancellation."
"Great friendly staff who could help me with my questions"
"I have booked previous holidays at Hoseasons and when it all goes well then fine but when you have a problem then Hoseaons Customer Services are not really that good. They took several weeks to reply and ask the customer to be patient when asking when likely to get a reply. This is a valid question and can be perceived as being patronizing to say " be patient". At this point, they have not made me, the customer aware that they are sending your complaint to the holiday park and the latter is giving you a response which is hardly independent. Hoseasons Customer Service then tell you that they only market holidays and are not responsible for any issues ? This sounds like " passing the buck". Surely about getting descriptions accurate and " deluxe" needs defining why because do not want to get to a holiday park and get a " basic " unit i.e Caravan. It is the arrogant and superior attitude to the customer, taking their time, brushing you off and not replying when you want to escalate the complaint. I rate a company by how they act now when I have a complaint."
"I love holidays with Hoseasons.The ratings are always true reflection so you can trust it"
"Today I had to cancel my holiday for the 24th September i was already very upset my healthy husband had become ill a week ago now will be going into hospital on 27th .My fault i didn't take out insurance and I didn't think i would get my money back. I thought I might get a voucher or similar but all i got 1at 30min wait in queue have up. Then finally got a man who just kept saying did i want to cancel unconcerned attitude not at all helpful. I was so looking forward to Sandyballs. No money back"
"I booked a Go Active holiday with Hoseasons (15923985) this week. After booking I received the following email: 'We aim to always assist you in making the most of your holiday and wanted to advise you that due to unforeseen circumstances no Go Active Activities will be available during your stay. All other facilities as advertised are still available. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.' Disappointed, I called to change the location as I was travelling from Scotland to Wales for an activity holiday. However, they would not swap location-although I was prepared to pay more-, or release me from the booking. Read the small print; their booking conditions say the following: 'We cannot accept responsibility if some facilities or services at the property are not available or restricted, nor can we accept responsibility for any changes or closures to local services or attractions mentioned in the brochure or on our website.'"
"I stayed with family for one week at waterside holiday park in Devon 07/2018, very disappointing holiday, my car got smashed into which I believed by caravan crane remover, hoseasons refused any refund for my damages which cost more than the holiday itself, also no evening entertainment other than bingo etc as most of the holiday park now sold off so very empty park!! very poor for July, Also fighting/yobs on the park most nights. Personally would never book with hoseasons again!"
"Paid £25 deposit, event was cancelled, so we were not going....then taken to court for £150 Small print terms & conditions Disgusting will never use again SCUM"
"Caravan damp, the beds in the twin bedrooms were not wide enough for an adult. The fire did not work properly. Also the person in charge of the club she is not a people person and can be quite rude. We did not know that the Brixham site was not wholely owned by yourselves as it doesn't say that on line. It was an experience not to be experienced again. Even the sugar went damp and the bedding on the beds."
"Called today, got a lady from customer sales team with a terrible attitude on the telephone. I called regarding a £50 summer promotion email I received so tried to book a holiday, I went through everything with her she found the holiday park I was looking for and the caravan and the price, she said for me to get the £50 off she would need to get in touch with the park and get it booked into her system, that’s all good then after 5 mins not long at in hold she comes back to me and says sorry it’s gone someone must have booked the last one as we were waiting. My reply was that’s very strange I will have a look myself while you are on the phone to see if I can get it, sure enough it was not sold it was coming up for myself I found it, same holiday park same price, I told her I found it, her reply was well that must be the problem then the last one must have gone to you, how possibly could the last one have gone to me when I have just did the search while on the phone to you after you told me there were none left????? to be told by her (quote) go get it there then, I said excuse me and she repeated go and get it there then, my reply was thank you very much for nothing and I hung up, I should have really asked to speak to her manager but after that I just decided no way am I giving Hoseasons my money and paying your wages that is dreadful, I have since booked with a different company for a holiday. So basically she decided she was having a bad day obviously, and I was not getting the £50 promotion as promised, nice, really nice Hoseasons. Think you need a Staff training day and maybe a staff reshuffle as she was clearly not ment for customer sales."
"The place was fab but caravan next door kids nothink else but play footy should be a game free zone around caravans guess parents to lazy to take them to the park no consideration for other holiday makers otherwise be 5 out of 5"
"We stayed at Finland holiday resort Devon, Although we have stayed before and enjoyed our stay, this time we we're placed in 1 The fairways lodge. Upon arrival to the lodge we were greeted by dog poo on the decking and an over powering smell of urine in the lodge itself. I cleaned the decking as best I could and I reported this to the staff who said they were sorry. We went out an brought air fresheners for the lodge an tried to carry on with our holiday, but the over powering smell just wouldn't leave. Then I noticed that the smell was coming from the mat near the doors. So that was put outside for the remainder of our stay, which we cut short by a couple of days. The lodge itself didn't really look as if it had been cleaned that well, behind onw of the seats I found a baby's nappie ( not used) The resort itself is really great but the lack of care in the kodge was a real let down. We will not be going back. The resort could have at least offered us some kind of gesture of apology a free meal or voucher of some kind and not just a sorry, as this wasn't a cheap holiday we paid near on £1000 for the week."
Hoseasons is rated 2.23 based on 31 reviews